Uploading model failer

More
02 Jan 2014 10:57 #17722 by kgscallan
Uploading model failer was created by kgscallan
Hi,
I have recently installed deviation onto my Devo 8s with great success. I have been able to fly my V120D05 for the first time in over a year, very happy. :cheer:
I have tried to program my Blade mSR with no success until I notices a post on the mSR setting which I saved and then tried to upload onto the tx. When I boot up and try to go into the model to modify it for the Devo8 it just kicks me out and reverts to a previous model. I am unable to access that model at all.
I thought I would try and access the emu program and attempt to access it that way but don't know how to connect the tx to the emu program on my pc, I am unsure if it wil even allow me to access that model anyway.

Hope someone can help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jan 2014 13:59 #17724 by RandMental
Replied by RandMental on topic Uploading model failer
If you post the link to the ini file you tried to load we can perhaps assist. If it is an older version, there might be incompatibilities with V4.0

More
02 Jan 2014 14:29 #17732 by RandMental
See the Blade mSRX files under the respective topic categories. Its been updated for V4, so it should load and you can adjust your throttle and Pitch curves as needed. Note it has a sticky throttle on Ch1.

www.deviationtx.com/forum/model-configs/...for-devo8-v4-0#17731

and

www.deviationtx.com/forum/model-icons/25...icon-for-devo8#17730

More
02 Jan 2014 14:47 #17734 by kgscallan
Replied by kgscallan on topic Uploading model failer
Thanks for your reply. I have since figured it out by trial and error on my own, opening a new modle, and entering it in on the TX. I still have a problem with the model that I loaded up. Every time I try and open that model it simply kicks back to the previously loaded model. it will not load up at all for me to go in and alter any settings.
Many Thanks

More
02 Jan 2014 14:52 - 02 Jan 2014 14:53 #17735 by RandMental

kgscallan wrote: Thanks for your reply. I have since figured it out by trial and error on my own, opening a new modle, and entering it in on the TX. I still have a problem with the model that I loaded up. Every time I try and open that model it simply kicks back to the previously loaded model. it will not load up at all for me to go in and alter any settings.
Many Thanks

I get the same for the original mSRX file - I logged an error report as I could not see through inspection what is the reason for the crash.
Last edit: 02 Jan 2014 14:53 by RandMental.

More
02 Jan 2014 15:17 #17739 by PhracturedBlue
Replied by PhracturedBlue on topic Uploading model failer
remove the icon= line from your model and it should load. If not let me know.

I'll try to release a bugfix Deviation release with this issue resolved in a day or so. I want to wait to se if anything else major pops up.

More
02 Jan 2014 17:01 #17749 by RandMental

PhracturedBlue wrote: remove the icon= line from your model and it should load. If not let me know..

Removing the line resolved it, Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.033 seconds