7e, 4.0.1 builds +telem +layout ed +perm timer

More
19 Jan 2014 19:52 - 19 Jan 2014 20:39 #18707 by HappyHarry
Attached to this post are three different builds of deviation 4.0.1 for the devo7e, these all have telemetry, the front page layout editor, and the permanent timer all enabled. there is the normal build, a build including the 2 x 2way switch patch, and also a build including the 1 x 3way switch patch. these builds are intended to provide a stable version with all options enabled, and with also the different switch patches applied. i'd suggest using these if you are looking for the extra functionality over the stock 4.0.1 build but are not looking to partake in testing the newest code. these builds are attached to this post :)

//***************************************************************************
jfip i have also threads for each of these builds that include the latest codebase (that i will update weekly) elsewhere in this forum, so if you have a 7e with either of the switch mods, or just like all options enabled and still want to help test the new code you can do so with these builds instead :)

nightly tracking base build with all enabled >> www.deviationtx.com/forum/builds/2558-7e-nightly-18th-jan-all

nightly tracking base build with all enabled and 1 x 3way patch >> www.deviationtx.com/forum/builds/2556-7e...-18th-jan-1x3way-all

nightly tracking base build with all enabled and 2 x 2way patch >> www.deviationtx.com/forum/builds/2557-7e...-18th-jan-2x2way-all
Attachments:
Last edit: 19 Jan 2014 20:39 by HappyHarry. Reason: added links to nightly tracking builds

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.024 seconds