Buzzer and Vibration not working on Devo 7E

More
19 Aug 2016 08:22 - 19 Aug 2016 08:43 #52891 by Marksu
So I upgraded my Devo 7E from earlier Nightly 4.0.1 version (can't remember what version something from around February 2016). Buzzer and Vibration were working normally before.

After I upgraded to Nightly version 5.0.0-b289612 my Buzzer and vibration is no longer working!

I first noticed this when it didn't vibrate on the boot screen, but now I noticed it doesn't beep either! I have checked the Transmitter config and Buzz volume is 5 and Vibration is On.

But no beeps, and no alarms when my timers get low... :(

Any ideas? Should I just flash the official 5.0 version?

EDIT:

And I used the search function on the Forum :) And found out I wasn't alone. So I reinstalled the firmware with this time Formatting the "disk". Now buzzer and Vibration is working again :)
Last edit: 19 Aug 2016 08:43 by Marksu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Aug 2016 18:43 #53010 by steadfast4life
Replied by steadfast4life on topic Buzzer and Vibration Also not working on Devo 10
I have the same problem with the Devo 10. Sound and buzzer working with deviation 4.0.1 but not working with latest nightly.

More
22 Aug 2016 18:47 #53011 by steadfast4life
Replied by steadfast4life on topic Buzzer and Vibration Also not working on Devo 10
Forgot to mention this is the case with all models currently uploaded. Sound and buzzer doesn't work on any models whereas they functioned correctly before the latest nightly.

More
23 Aug 2016 04:12 #53023 by steadfast4life
Reflashed latest nightly with Dfuse USB upgrade instead of Deviation uploader and now they both work again.

Time to create page: 0.030 seconds