Help binding Kingkong 6X frsky (xm) to JumperT8SG

More
22 Jul 2018 17:11 #69918 by TW Magik
Hi all,
I bought Kingkongs Tiny 6x with an frsky (xm) receiver but I can't manage to bind them to my jumpers T8SG.
No problem to connect the mini quad on beta flight. I flashed it with the latest SPRACING F3 firmware.
But after that...impossible to bind it.
I try clicking on the receiver button before plugging the battery and then I click on the binding option on the jumper with the frsky X protocol.
Someone can explain the process ? Do I have to change UART ports on Betaflight ?
This is a bit urgent cause I have to use them in a miniquad indoor center I just opened in France (Flying Side).
Thanks a lot for your help.
Regards.
Benjamin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Sep 2019 01:00 #75091 by Str33t
Having exactly the same issue...
If i usw Frsky x, and Change from FCC to EU it seems to work ... Thats my progress..

More
12 Sep 2019 03:51 #75099 by hexfet
Yes, the Format protocol option must match the firmware in the receiver - FCC or EU.
On the receiver the bind button must be held down while plugging in the battery.
If still having trouble binding, try changing the Freq-Fine protocol option up and down in steps of 10 to find a number where it binds. Then change it up and down until bind is lost, and leave it set at a value in between.

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds