[SOLD] Devo10 w/nrf24l01 installed.

More
17 Aug 2014 14:18 - 18 Sep 2014 05:17 #25241 by WheresWaldo
[SOLD] Devo10 w/nrf24l01 installed. was created by WheresWaldo
Hard times is forcing me to liquidate some of my stuff and one of the things that has to go is my Devo10. I love this community and all the work that PB and everyone else has put into DeviationTX, but I am forced to move on.

Description: Devo10 running latest nightly of DeviationTX (self built). Installed nrf24l01 module with internal antenna (for flying HiSky, etc). Long black anodized gimbal sticks, replaced rotary switch knobs, removable main antenna.

Included will be a 3S Lipo, the original battery holder, 5dBm and 7dBm antennae. Devention 10 channel RX (never used).

Issues: 1 switch was replaced when I broke off the handle. It wasn't dropped I was trying to modify the switch and got careless and pushed it in to far. The replacement is 100% functional.

Price: I am willing to part with this for $130 USD Shipped Priority Mail to a US buyer. I am firm on the price as it includes shipping. Anyway you look at this, it will be a bargain for someone looking for a Devo10 or a backup TX.

I posted it here first and will not post anywhere until next Sunday if there is no interest here. Please PM me if you want pictures of my TX and for any other questions.

Bud
Last edit: 18 Sep 2014 05:17 by WheresWaldo. Reason: Item sold

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Sep 2014 21:46 #25509 by Morlandz
Replied by Morlandz on topic [For Sale] Devo10 w/nrf24l01 installed.
Hi there,
Would you consider posting to the UK?
Andy

More
18 Sep 2014 05:16 #25713 by WheresWaldo
Replied by WheresWaldo on topic [SOLD] Devo10 w/nrf24l01 installed.
Already sold.

Time to create page: 0.031 seconds