Lot of micro helis, Devo 7, Gaui X2/255, and parts

More
10 Sep 2014 07:10 - 06 Oct 2014 21:07 #25599 by chrisleon32
Thought I would post my sale here from helifreak as you all like devo stuff more than them i think.

prices lowered!!!

MCPX bnf - $130 comes with many extras batteries/parts I think its v1 lmk how to check 6-battery charger lead, 6 battery balance board, includes lots of stuff with this one, 6 brand new 300 Turnigy batteries (Each flown 1 time to test the batteries) bunch of the og batts (all working) many spare parts extra linkages etc. a whole extra frame. Brand new Motor put in. bunch of blades with it, and it has an extended tail.

MCPX less all the extra's $90 still will give you extra blades and blade linkages etc. and bunch of batteries.

Super CP bnf - $90 parts and many batteries walkera charger brand new motor

Genius CP V2 bnf - $90 extra blades and extra batteries walkera charger motor still good, very few flights on it as I used the super cp and then got this recently.

Devo 7 - $50

Gaui Hurricane 255/ X2 BNF- $300 was my extra so I don't need it. Balanced battery and extra parts / blades/ canopies/ etc I will be including FBL head and I can setup a FBL unit for a little extra. Can be setup Flybarred head or FBL your choice. My current favorite heli right now It does fly great flybarred and I have extra flybars in case you bend them up. I have x2 of these x2 if two people want one. I don't want to part with them since they fly so nice but I need to pay my debt. All parts are in great shiny order! Lot of NIP parts too.

Extra micro walkera servos nip for the super cp or genius cp thrown in free also most batteries are new with very few flights.

I also have 2 nice flying E-razor 450 carbon rtf. 130 shipped each these have flybars but can easily be made flybarless. I can do this for you for extra.

If someone really wants one I have a v120d02s that is waiting on the tiny screw for the collar that I broke off when I was trying to move it. best offer on this one as its an awesome heli

If you see a part for one of the other listed heli you can buy it if nobody takes the heli first.

All prices include fast shipping conus.
I will make sure the heli's are ready to fly before shipment. I do not sell crap. All of these Heli's were enjoyable for me. I just do not enjoy getting my girlfriends hairs stuck in the rotorblades...

The X2 gaui don't get hair stuck. Those things are beastly. serious heli equipment. I wouldn't recommend for beginners or indoor flight (hehe usually what I am up to)

I didn't keep all the OG boxes for the micros as I preferred to carry them in a gun case. You will receive item probably within 3 days of payment + or - with tracking. Combine items and take 10 dollars off each time :woohoo:

Pictures to follow soon. Pm and/or message here to get pix from me if you are interested or any questions feel free to ask me. I am open to deals or trades if you have something nice.

Thanks!
Last edit: 06 Oct 2014 21:07 by chrisleon32.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Sep 2014 04:09 #25712 by bitchin86
Is it a 7 or a 7e radio?

More
19 Sep 2014 19:08 #25737 by chrisleon32
Replied by chrisleon32 on topic Lot of micro helis, Devo 7, Gaui X2/255, and parts
It is a Devo 7 not Devo 7E it is branded Exceed if you care about the looks.

I thought I posted you yesterday but it didn't post, sorry!

More
06 Oct 2014 20:16 #25974 by victzh
Then remove the comment about Deviation - it does not run on Devo 7, only on Devo 7E.

More
06 Oct 2014 21:08 #25976 by chrisleon32
Replied by chrisleon32 on topic Lot of micro helis, Devo 7, Gaui X2/255, and parts
Oh I thought it was supported thanks.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds