WTT for CPPM receiver

More
10 Jun 2016 18:15 - 10 Jun 2016 18:22 #50340 by Cereal_Killer
WTT for CPPM receiver was created by Cereal_Killer
Hi, I need a small receiver with cppm output to install inside my taranis. Looking for an OrangeRx R615X, 616x, 415x or Lemon 8ch w/ppm. I would also trade all 3 items pictured for a PPM capable FrSky rx such as D4R or X4R (X4R-SB is fine too as the only difference between X4R and X4R-SB is the position of one small jumper)

I have these 3 pieces to trade...
OrangeRx R820X (v1) SBUS telemetey rx (used)
OrangeRx R110x DSMX Satellite w/ sheathed cable (used)
FrSky V8FR-II rx (brand-freaking-new)

File Attachment:

I will trade any one for a ppm capable rx. As mentioned I will also offer everything pictured for a FrSky ppm capable rx!

Taranis X9E | DEVO 10 | Devo U7E | Taranis Q7

What I do in real life: rivergoequestrian.com/
Last edit: 10 Jun 2016 18:22 by Cereal_Killer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jun 2016 18:29 #50344 by silpstream
Replied by silpstream on topic WTT for CPPM receiver
Hey CK! I don't have anything to trade but your post has me curious. You are installing it inside the Taranis? What mod is this? I thought you already have your wireless trainer mod done.

BTW, not sure if you saw this DIY Frsky Receiver with ppm out.

More
10 Jun 2016 19:45 #50348 by HappyHarry
Replied by HappyHarry on topic WTT for CPPM receiver
i have a 615x, a lemon 8ch ppm and one of the diy frsky's silp linked, and the version that has telemetry also >> rx-f802 all brand new, but unfortunately i'm in scotland and by the time shipping is taken into account you'd be cheaper buying the rx-f801 from banggood silp linked

More
10 Jun 2016 20:58 #50358 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic WTT for CPPM receiver
PM sent

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
11 Jun 2016 00:09 #50373 by Cereal_Killer
Replied by Cereal_Killer on topic WTT for CPPM receiver

silpstream wrote: Hey CK! I don't have anything to trade but your post has me curious. You are installing it inside the Taranis? What mod is this? I thought you already have your wireless trainer mod done.

I have it setup the official method (called "wireless linker") but big changes to my whole system are happening right now and linker uses the serial port that I now need for something else so I loose linker but using a PPM receiver I can still do wireless trainer the same way I did my devo's with the ppm out of the rx wired to the physical trainer port (which technically is also a serial port but the main serial port is the only one capable of receiving MAVlink telemetry directly which is what I'm in the process of setting up).

Also, it just really irks me to use such a capable receiver (X4R) to do the job when a pos cheap 6ch orange can do it just as well and free up the x4r for another model (I'm on a flitetest foam board building binge right now lol)

Plus you know, the orange r820x and satellite make a really nice system that I'm never gonna a use (I've got another r820x sbus version 2 if I ever do need one) so I figure maybe I can help someone here out with it in exchange for their entry level 615x or whatever...

Mwm to this day I've not figured out this site's PM system on mobile, I'll check pm's this evening when I get home. Thx

Taranis X9E | DEVO 10 | Devo U7E | Taranis Q7

What I do in real life: rivergoequestrian.com/

Time to create page: 0.033 seconds