Devo 12S Flashed with deviation 275

• allinarush
  • allinarush's Avatar Topic Author
  • All in a rush and ain't got no place to go!
More
16 Jun 2016 01:37 - 17 Jun 2016 06:30 #50675 by allinarush
Devo 12S Flashed with deviation 275 was created by allinarush
$275 Via Paypal

Devo 12S flashed with Deviation in excellent condition. Used for only one flight. Seller pays shipping. Heli not included but willing to sell...

- I have two 3 and 1 modules never installed.
- RX Devo 1202
- Original lipo battery,
- Lipo Charger
- USB cable, trainer/Sim cable
- Aluminum carrying case

"Do it right, or never do it!" - Flagship product of Walkera, the Mighty DEVO 12S 2.4Ghz Digital Transmitter
Touch it and feel it - It is the most advanced transmitter made by Walkera. With years of experience in the Hobby industry, with millions of dollars of invested in this project, Walkera have done it! Presenting the amazing Devention DEVO 12S 2.4Ghz Digital Transmitter. One day, the boss of Walkera said they want to make something really good, aim for the high end market, 6 months later the DEVO 12S was born. It is a 12-channels radio system, which covers 99% of hobbyists' needs, from Aircraft to Scale Boat, the DEVO 12S is the right choice. The big 4.7" Color LCD Touch Screen gives you a quick access to every settings like Pitch Curves or Servo Curves, it's a joy to use a color screen like this! The weight and feel of the transmitter is excellent, each hand grip rudder is hand made by workers, control stick module is reinforced with Quad-Bearings, not too loose or too tight, everything is so refined and feel just right. Another special thing with the DEVO 12S is the Telemetry Function, you can purchase the sensors from Walkera and plug into the RX1202 receiver, you get to read the data on the big transmitter screen, funny isn't it? Not to mention this DEVO 12S can of course, control all the Walkera DEVO series helicopters with no problem, so you just need one transmitter after all! Have too much helis? Don't worry, it has 60 memory slots that should probably cover all your needs. The package came with a Aluminum carry case and a special designed 3.7V 3000mah Li-Po battery pack for the transmitter, and it even came a charger for it, it's a real bargain for such high end equipment. We would simply say Walkera DEVO 12S is the best choice for all Hobby owners and Walkera Heli owners.

Last edit: 17 Jun 2016 06:30 by allinarush.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jun 2016 02:42 #50676 by HappyHarry
Replied by HappyHarry on topic Devo 12S Flashed with deviation with RX 3in1 mod
price would be a handy thing to include ;) but mark me down as interested :)

• allinarush
More
16 Jun 2016 02:50 #50677 by allinarush
Replied by allinarush on topic Devo 12S Flashed with deviation with RX 3in1 mod

HappyHarry wrote: price would be a handy thing to include ;) but mark me down as interested :)

That would be helpful lol. Post updated!

More
16 Jun 2016 04:34 #50679 by HappyHarry
Replied by HappyHarry on topic Devo 12S Flashed with deviation with RX 3in1 mod
sorry being a tight scotsman that's a bit rich for me lol, glwts :)

• allinarush
More
17 Jun 2016 06:35 #50735 by allinarush
Replied by allinarush on topic Devo 12S Flashed with deviation with RX 3in1 mod

HappyHarry wrote: sorry being a tight scotsman that's a bit rich for me lol, glwts :)

Price drop $275

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds