Wanted modded Devo 7e/10

More
10 Aug 2016 14:26 #52654 by m.phobos
Wanted modded Devo 7e/10 was created by m.phobos
Hi all,
I'm out for a new transmitter. I'm curious about deviantion's world, but my soldering skills are below zero, so I don't think I'll be able to take a TX apart and solder modules and/or antennas on it.
I'm interested in a (reasonably priced :) and) modded Devo 7e/10.
It should be able to bind and fly a small wltoys v911 at the moment, and maybe some wltoys v977/blade in the near future.

I'd prefer shipping from Europe.

Please let me know if anything is available.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• rjmcewen63
  • I know how to fly, I'm learning not to crash...
More
15 Aug 2016 22:22 #52790 by rjmcewen63
Replied by rjmcewen63 on topic Wanted modded Devo 7e/10
Hey bud!
Sorry I don't have a trans to sell you, but I can tell you this.
I have a Devo 7e that I did the 3in1 module modification, and I freaking LOVE this thing! :woohoo:
Deviation is a very powerful tool for programming your birds to fly the way you want them to! I have a v911 heli, v912 heli, JJRC H20 hexicopter and a Master CP heli. I can bind and control all of these no prob. With the deviation firmware upgrade, model.ini files are a breeze and I often make changes to these on the fly(no, not while I'm actually flying. :) ) You can easily tame down a bird or give yourself maximun control range. You have a great deal of control over how you want your model to react. So I would say you are making a good move with the Devo7e. It's a good low priced transmitter. I have not added switches yet, but that will be my next mod. Look around this site for modifications to the Devo 7e. I hope you can find someone with a tran for you, I think you will be happy with it. If you're interested I have attatched a few model files and some info regarding the 3in1 mod. Good luck bro!

Russ

_
/_/ _ _
/ \/_/_\_\

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
16 Aug 2016 15:10 #52815 by m.phobos
Replied by m.phobos on topic Wanted modded Devo 7e/10
Thanks for the info and the files :)
They'll be useful whenever I'll find a 7e TX! :)

More
09 Sep 2016 14:29 #53687 by m.phobos
Replied by m.phobos on topic Wanted modded Devo 7e/10
Just for the sake of completeness: I found an almost new non modded devo 10 for cheap.
Already deviated and successfully tried with both FPV Freerider and FPV Freerider Recharged demo.
Looking forward to getting a 3in1 module in the future.

Thank you all :)

Time to create page: 0.029 seconds