Walkera Furious 320 GPS BNF For Sale

More
25 Jan 2017 04:15 - 25 Jan 2017 04:27 #58367 by pumplex
Walkera Furious 320 GPS BNF For Sale was created by pumplex
Hi I'am Selling my Walkera F320 BNF in EXCELLENT Condition

Starting Bid: £373

Ebay Link Here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172497476978

It has only been flown 2 times and has no scratches or any other damage.

I bought this as my first quadcopter and soon realised If I didn't want to loose/damage it I was going to have to practice on something a little smaller and less powerful so I bought a Blade Nano QX2 and have been using that to practice LOS/FPV but am still too nervous to fly the F320 due to the speed of it.

It has been boxed up since 1 week after I bought it so I have decided to sell it and try and master my QX2 as I think it will take awhile before I acquire the courage to fly the 320 at speed lol.

The Furious 320 has the upgraded optional camera capable of recording 1080p on to microSD as well as being used for FPV flying at the same time, It also has a OSD module to display telemetry over FPV and GPS hold and return home features, I recently updated the firmware to the latest version available from Walkera Forums.

Other than the Quadcopter itself I have the box, original spare blades, balance charger, usb cable, mini spanner, mushroom antenna, 2GB mSD card, 2 original battery's & the receipt.

I paid £535 for this 4 months ago and think I am starting bidding a fair price of £373 especially as it has literally had about 10 minutes of fly time, Never had a hard landing and is as close to new condition as it gets (the box has had more wear than the drone opening/closing it to show friends).

Last edit: 25 Jan 2017 04:27 by pumplex. Reason: Added Video

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds