Devo 10 for sale or trade (SOLD)

More
07 Mar 2017 11:44 - 21 Mar 2017 17:23 #59946 by mwm
Having been given a new Devo 10 & 4-in-1, it's time to find a good home for the long-loved 10 it's replacing. The old one still works, but it's getting on in years and it shows. I'd keep it as a backup, but my 6S serves that role. So maybe somebody else can give it a little care and get some use out of it.

The good stuff: It's got a multi-module with all three RF modules and three external antennas. I've put header pins in the ICP holes, so those connections are all wire wrapped. It's running 5.0 with the protocols as of late February. I may have added a voltage regulator for the extra modules (I bought one but don't remember if I installed it and don't want to open it to check; if it's important ask).

The bad stuff: the battery cover has been held on by tape for most of it's life. Some of the internal wiring has been broken and reconnected, some browned by a soldering iron slip. The speaker has been taken out and then put back in for audio test builds. At least one of the internal posts/anchors has broken off and my attempts to glue it back have failed (you can have the post if you ask). These are all cosmetic things that don't really affect using it. The only problem it has that does is that the buttons have gotten finicky lately - either not registering or registering twice. Possibly they need to be cleaned. There are probably things I've forgotten as well.

Asking $70 + shipping. I'm located in the central USA.

I'd be willing to trade it for a used Tx with the opposite problems: mechanically sound, but the electronics are fried. Full-sized only (sorry, no 7Es or 6Ss), of comparable quality and configuration to the 10. If you're interested, let me know what you have.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.
Attachments:
Last edit: 21 Mar 2017 17:23 by mwm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Mar 2017 16:11 #60286 by jmcclurg
Replied by jmcclurg on topic Devo 10 for sale or trade
I have a Turnigy 9XR Pro that I shorted the module pins on. You can have if you want it, I don't need another Devo 10.

More
18 Mar 2017 10:07 #60322 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic Devo 10 for sale or trade
I had a 9X before switching to Deviaiton, and from what I've heard the 9XPro hardware is actually worse. So thanks, but I think I'd rather recycle the 10.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds