Need 4F200LM config!

More
31 Mar 2013 05:46 #8325 by jvulte
Need 4F200LM config! was created by jvulte
Anyone?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• rbe2012
  • So much to do, so little time...
More
31 Mar 2013 09:16 #8332 by rbe2012
Replied by rbe2012 on topic Need 4F200LM config!
I don't have one so I can't help you but I do not really feel invited to do so with one simple word in your first post.

Did you try it by yourself? Where are the difficulties for you? Have you searches for similar helis like the 4F200; I think there should be an config to be found...
If not, try another FBL heli and reorder the channels (unplug the motor) and the directions and you will come to a result which you can optimize later.

More
31 Mar 2013 09:48 #8333 by jvulte
Replied by jvulte on topic Need 4F200LM config!
Im sorry, it has been a long day, or days. I have been up for almost 3 days playing with every setting and servo reverse I can find, trying to get this heli off the ground. I have been typing the same thing over in many forums looking for what is going on.

Its kind of a long story, so I'll try to make it brief. lol.
first off, I got this 4f200lm from a friend in pieces. I put it together and it was ready to fly!!! :cheer: Well,.... minus the stripped out servos, I didn't dare lift off, but everything was in order!!! I could tell, it leaned correctly with collective movements. While I was waiting for servos in the mail, I was learning the TX inside and out. I didn't realize that changing a certain setting would reset the whole TX. :pinch: :S No problem, I have the book, I'll just set it up fresh.I get it set exact to all settings, servo horns 90deg, adjust swash level, precision measured the links to 30mm as noted, then checked and double checked everything again. All was good, as far as a 25year RC car racer getting his first heli would know. :unsure: I got up enough throttle to take pressure off the training gear and checked movement. Now, here is where it gets FD. Forw/Aft movement = left and right movement, and Left and right = Forward/Aft. I had tried using the same settings as my mini cp to see if that worked, but the same thing(mini flies fine). As of now, I am wondering if it is the cheap servos I grabbed? I figured a servo is a servo, till they break anyhow. Worse thing would be to servo reverse. What do I know?
This was before I upgraded my Devo8s to the Devention software. Which seems amazingly better! I am thinking that I should be able to get it working with the many setting Devo NOW has, but quite frankly, I a bit irate with this heli, lmao. So I was just hoping someone may have this heli, and have a setup I could try. Till then, I'm foreseeing another marathon after I get some rest :whistle:

More
31 Mar 2013 23:25 #8348 by DarkWolf
Replied by DarkWolf on topic Need 4F200LM config!
If you're having the issue with the channel 1 and 2 on the 8S still, go into the model setting page -> Mixer. You'll see something like...

1-AIL AIL EXPO

Click on the EXPO, or what ever box is at the far right on that channel.

There you can change the Src (source) and set AIL to ELE and set ELE to AIL.

That SHOULD fix things for you if those two channels are mixed up.

I'm sure there are other ways, but this is the first way that came to mind.

That or simply swap the servo plugs on the RX?

Either way, sounds like you've got two channels mixed up.

More
12 May 2013 15:00 #9895 by jvulte
I finally got to fly this!! Oh man does it fly NICE!!! After all of the bull I went through trying to get it to fly, it blew me away how nice it flew,... SO Stable,.. I can't believe it! Nice scale Heli!!!

More
12 May 2013 19:20 #9899 by hellboy
Replied by hellboy on topic Need 4F200LM config!
hi
i have this setting on my devo 8s without 3d
hope this help :)

For servo reverse, please turn Aileron and Rudder into REVERSE.

Mode 2 stick

Swash type NORMAL mode

All Servo reverse are NORM

Gyro :

Mode : Manual mode

Switch : MIX SW

POS 0 : 78%

POS 1 : 78%

POS 2 : 78%

Subtrim :

All 0%

{PITCURVE}

Normal mode :

EXP : ON

Point L : -10%

Point M : +27%

Point H : +60%

{Throttle Curve}

Normal mode :

EXP : ON

Point L : 0%

Point M : +61%

Point H : +100%

More
13 May 2013 02:10 #9906 by jvulte
Thanks much!!!!

More
21 Jan 2015 21:08 #27924 by sdelaroq
Replied by sdelaroq on topic Need 4F200LM config!
Here's mine (Devo 8S). Nearly like factory settings. Gyro gain is set via the Gear switch and is 70% on GEAR-0, 78% on GEAR-1.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds