Model config for the RC Logger Xtreme?

More
19 Jan 2014 17:33 #18700 by EArHog
I just receive the RC Logger Xtreme RTF brushless motor quad and a OneLink add-on module for my Devo/Deviation 7E transmitter. I am currently flying the Xtreme with the stock transmitter. I intend to eventually use my own radio. I need some help (a lot of help) setting up my 7E to work with the Xtreme.

I am happy to forego Beginner Mode, due to limitations with the 7E (not enough switches and buttons). It wouldn't break my heart if I don't have access to the auto-flip acrobatic feature. I just want to use my radio for cruisin' and sport flying. But whatever features that the 7E can accommodate, that would be great.

The 7E would be set to output PPM to the trainer port, and a cable connects to the OneLink which sends to the model. I need a model config setup in the 7E. Then we'll see if I can get the OneLink initialized.

The Xtreme owner's manual includes some detailed instructions for setting up the Spektrum DX6i with OneLink. However, I am not savy enough to use that guidance as a template for setting up my radio.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.025 seconds