Devo 7e WL toys V959

More
07 Nov 2014 22:39 #26314 by leehumphrey
Devo 7e WL toys V959 was created by leehumphrey
Hi might be a bit of a newbie here looking for a config file for the above, if any has a link, or can point me to the right thread, also is there a download library for various models or is it case of trawling the threads.
thanks
lee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Nov 2014 07:25 #26320 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic Devo 7e WL toys V959
Just search the threads. The V959 is relatively old, so anything posted may be for an older version of deviationTx.

If you search outside the "model config" threads, the one I posted for a Devo 10 trying to help someone with a V912 problem (they use similar protocols) shows up early. The model files are designed to be move between Tx, but they have different sets of controls, so you might have to adjust those even if you got a 7E model.ini file.

Also, you can't fly a V959 unless you've modded your 7e, and there are at least three different switch mods (2 2-way, 1 3-way and a new one with 2 3-way switches) available, so even a model.ini for a 7E could get require fixing the switches.

Finally, the original V959 needed the A7105 module added to your 7E. The "upgraded V959" - aka the V222 - needs the NRF24L01 module added. If you've got the new one, you might try searching for V222.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
01 Dec 2014 18:12 #26709 by jlk69
Replied by jlk69 on topic Devo 7e WL toys V959
Once you have flashed with Deviation and installed the proper module. Try this config file.

File Attachment:

File Name: model12.ini
File Size:12 KB

This file is for a 7e with two extra 3 way switches installed. The flip button is fmode 1 and TH is hold 1. Lights are also programed to a switch (can't remember the exact switch). The other functions are not programed because this is a v929 airframe with a v959 FC so no special attachments (Camera, bubble etc.)
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds