Deviation and the rx 2702v-d

More
09 Feb 2015 17:47 #28494 by trhodes
Deviation and the rx 2702v-d was created by trhodes
Okay, so I was able to program all my walkera models into the Devo 10 with Deviation. I have a 2702v-d on a Copterx Black Angel. I have everything setup but right stick is not working properly. Collective is perfect all three servos move in unison as they should. But elevator and aileron on right stick seem to be opposite. I have switched input on the fbl unit, reversed channels, etc. with no avail. Can someone help me? What am I doing wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Feb 2015 18:10 #28495 by FDR
Replied by FDR on topic Deviation and the rx 2702v-d
Try to invert them on the swash setup page.

More
09 Feb 2015 18:52 #28496 by trhodes
Replied by trhodes on topic Deviation and the rx 2702v-d
FDR,

By invert do you mean reverse? I have tried to reverse some channels but it throws my collective off.

More
09 Feb 2015 20:59 #28501 by trhodes

FDR wrote: Try to invert them on the swash setup page.

Hey FDR,

I found in the manual a swashtype none followed by the invert function for the elevator and the aileron but can't find it on the tx menu. I think you are on to something I just need to figure out where to find it in the tx.

More
09 Feb 2015 21:06 #28503 by FDR
Yes, but you can revert many things, like the stick input, the output channel, and the CCPM mixer value, but they all have different effect...

More
09 Feb 2015 21:22 #28507 by FDR
Click on the model type (i,e, the "Helicopter") on the model setup page...

More
09 Feb 2015 23:23 #28515 by trhodes
Great! Found it FDR. Does switching to invert change the channel that the servo is on?

More
10 Feb 2015 03:49 #28527 by trhodes
Well I was trying to change settings are somehow lost all the settings for the 450. I was programming using the standard gui as I understand that process. Should I program the tx using the advanced. I tried everything I could think of and the swash did not move correctly with right stick input, elevator and aileron. Collective was perfect. I just don't get it. :oops:

More
10 Feb 2015 05:10 #28532 by FDR
So what's the problem? then advanced gui or the swash settings?

The swash settings differ on the andvanced and standard gui. On the advanced gui the you can give only positive mix values and there are separate invertion options, but on the standard gui the negative values mean the reverting.

If you use the advanced gui, you should use the special virtual channels for handling the swash mixing. The easiest way is to start with loading the 6ch heli template or starting in standard gui and switch it to the advanced...

More
10 Feb 2015 11:07 #28536 by trhodes
Well I had everything programmed in standard. Everything was set up as it should be. In terms of swash movement when throttle (left stick) was applied all three servos moved up accordingly to create positive pitch. But, when elevator and aileron (right stick) was applied it didn't move correctly. For instance when applying elevator the three servos would do the following:

Elevator-slightly up
Aileron-slightly down
Col-up

I believe that it should be Elevator-up, Aileron-slightly down, and Col-slightly down. Is this correct?

When I would apply aileron I would get more movement out of the elevator servo. I just haven't been able to figure this out. Again throttle collective is perfect moves the three servos up and down in unison.

More
10 Feb 2015 11:10 #28537 by trhodes

FDR wrote: So what's the problem? then advanced gui or the swash settings?

The swash settings differ on the andvanced and standard gui. On the advanced gui the you can give only positive mix values and there are separate invertion options, but on the standard gui the negative values mean the reverting.

If you use the advanced gui, you should use the special virtual channels for handling the swash mixing. The easiest way is to start with loading the 6ch heli template or starting in standard gui and switch it to the advanced...

Won't I lose my settings if I switch from standard to advanced?

More
10 Feb 2015 12:28 #28540 by FDR

trhodes wrote: Won't I lose my settings if I switch from standard to advanced?

No, it will reset the settings only when you go from advanced to standard...

More
10 Feb 2015 14:10 #28545 by trhodes
Okay thanks! From description above any advice on why the elevator and aileron are not working correctly?

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds