Ni Hui U207

More
02 May 2015 02:30 #31914 by cfl246tho
Ni Hui U207 was created by cfl246tho
Like my last thread start here, for the Syma X11, I see a need for standalone thread for the NiHui U207 quadcopter. It's a really good model. Thanks to SeByDocKy :) for telling us in detail how good that Quad really is.

So I was very happy to see report(s) that the U207 SHOULD work on Deviation using the 717 protocol.

I tried it, but mine doesn't bind. That leads me to wonder if my config. file is good, and in turn to see discussion on the subject here. So I'm attaching my U207 model.ini file, as a starting point of ref. Note: it does NOT work for me, so I don't recommend someone try to use it. Feel free to lok at it, and even test it if you wish. It's just (apparently) not ready for the show yet.

BTW, for the U207, I created and uploaded an icon in the Devo7E icons area.

Quads: Syma X5, X11, X12; LishiToys L6052; NiHui U207, CG023; H7/SpaceTrek M9912; BayangToys X7; UDI U839/939; WLtoys V676; Cheerson CX205
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 May 2015 06:10 #31919 by SeByDocKy
Replied by SeByDocKy on topic Ni Hui U207

cfl246tho wrote: Like my last thread start here, for the Syma X11, I see a need for standalone thread for the NiHui U207 quadcopter. It's a really good model. Thanks to SeByDocKy :) for telling us in detail how good that Quad really is.

So I was very happy to see report(s) that the U207 SHOULD work on Deviation using the 717 protocol.

I tried it, but mine doesn't bind. That leads me to wonder if my config. file is good, and in turn to see discussion on the subject here. So I'm attaching my U207 model.ini file, as a starting point of ref. Note: it does NOT work for me, so I don't recommend someone try to use it. Feel free to lok at it, and even test it if you wish. It's just (apparently) not ready for the show yet.

BTW, for the U207, I created and uploaded an icon in the Devo7E icons area.

You have to subselect NI HUI protocol. Press on ENT button when the YD717 field is selected

More
02 May 2015 13:17 #31942 by cfl246tho
Replied by cfl246tho on topic Ni Hui U207
Thanks SeByDocKy, that helps.

Here's info I found in a recent draft of the Devo10/7E manual re: YD717/Ni Hui. This info helps also.

9.14 Protocol: YD717 [including Ni Hui for U207]

The YD717 protocol supports the YD717 and Skybotz UFO Mini quadcopters, plus several models from Sky Walker, XinXun, Ni Hui, and Syma through protocol options. See the Supported Modules spreadsheet for a complete list.

NOTE: This protocol requires the addition of a ‘NRF24L01’ hardware module to function. See the following document for more information: http://www.deviationtx.com/repository/Documentation/ModuleInstallation.pdf/

The YD717 protocol supports 9 channels and only supports auto-binding. The protocol stays in bind mode until successful.

• The first four channels represent Aileron, Elevator, Throttle, and Rudder.
  • The fifth channel enables the auto-flip function when greater than zero. Additionally to enable auto-flips left and right the aileron channel scale must be 87 or greater. Likewise for the elevator channel and front/back flips. When auto-flip is enabled, moving the cyclic all the way in any direction initiates a flip in that direction. The YD717 requires at least four seconds between each auto-flip.
  • The sixth channel turns on lights when greater than zero.
  • The seventh channel takes a picture on transition from negative to positive.
  • The eighth channel starts/stops video recording on each positive transition.
  • The ninth channel is assigned to last feature flag available in the protocol. This may control headless mode on models that have the feature.

Quads: Syma X5, X11, X12; LishiToys L6052; NiHui U207, CG023; H7/SpaceTrek M9912; BayangToys X7; UDI U839/939; WLtoys V676; Cheerson CX205

Time to create page: 0.034 seconds