issues with nano qx 3d model file

More
03 Aug 2015 22:51 #36514 by jacklscott3
issues with nano qx 3d model file was created by jacklscott3
hey there
I'm trying to set up my nano qx 3d on my devo 8s, but I'm having trouble getting it to work properly. I currently am using the fmode switch to change between the different flight modes but instead of having 3 settings its acting like it only has 2. also I set the gear switch to be the flip switch but it does not work at all for me. anyone have any thoughts?

File Attachment:

File Name: model7.ini
File Size:4 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Aug 2015 06:44 #36536 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic issues with nano qx 3d model file
Yes, you've set up channel five to use FMODE0 as the source. That means it'll be at 100% when FMODE is in position 0, and -100% when it's not in position 0. All switches behave this way in deviation. While this makes a lot of things saner than using a switch as a source directly, it means that there's no easy way to map a 3-channel switch to a channel the way it's done in proprietary firmware.

The easy fix is to change the mix type from simple to complex, and then set the mix to two mixers. Change the second, new, mixer switch to FMODE1, set the curve type to fixed, and the scale to 0. That way, you'll get 100 on FMODE0, 0 on FMODE1, and -100 on FMODE2. If you want to invert that (so FMODE2 is 100 and FMODE0 is -100), change the first mixer to use FMODE2 instead of FMODE0.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.026 seconds