Blade 130x bo105 wobble

More
15 Feb 2016 13:23 #43152 by Brekelmans
Blade 130x bo105 wobble was created by Brekelmans
Hello,

I'm new to this forum and also a bit of a noob with the deviation software. This week i got my new devo 10 and i upgraded it with deviation. My solo pro, mini cp and 4f200lm all work fine with the software and the model configs i downloaded of this forum but my red bull 130x is having a cyclical wobble when i fly it. When hovering it isn't falling out of the air but the servi is acting as if its compensating for heavy wind while flying inside. I downloaded almost all 130x model configs i could find of the forum and tried them all. They all give my heli the wobble. I also tried to change the settings myself but could't find any settings that changed the behaviour. Does anyone know what to do. AGAIN im a bit of a noob with this and after two days of hobbying i don't know what to do anymore.

Attached are the ini files i tried.

Thanks,
DB

File Attachment:

File Name: model6.ini
File Size:3 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: model4.ini

File Attachment:

File Name: model5.ini

File Attachment:

File Name: model6-2.ini
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Feb 2016 17:34 #43165 by -=Hubi-Dirk=-
Replied by -=Hubi-Dirk=- on topic Blade 130x bo105 wobble
Hi DB,

wobbeling is not a result of the Transmitter. Blade Helicopters (i got the mcpx, ncpx and 180cfx) often needs O-Rings when they wobble. They reduce mechanical play.

www.helifreak.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=376253

www.rcheli-store.de/RC-Helicopter/Blade/...4033&c=16125&p=16125 )

Best
Dirk

More
16 Feb 2016 10:27 #43179 by Thomas.Heiss
Replied by Thomas.Heiss on topic Blade 130x bo105 wobble
Isn't there a 130X setup menu and PDF manual where you can tweak head gains too??

More
27 Feb 2016 00:51 #43729 by Fer
Replied by Fer on topic Blade 130x bo105 wobble
I own two 130X and one 130X Red Bull. Wobbling can be the result of many many many different things, exept for the tx and the .ini file. First make sure the servos are clean. Does it wobble back and forth, or side to side? If it wobbles back and forth the elevator servo needs cleaning. In the other case, the other two servos need cleaning. Also you can try lowering the gain in the axis you have the wobble. The 130X red bull is twice as tricky as the 130X in maintenance. The model config files is the last to blame for wobbling.

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds