Help Newbie with a DEVO 7E and Hubsan H107C v2

More
14 Jun 2016 03:55 #50581 by parriehunter
Hi,

Been flying LOS with my X4 and stock controller for a few weeks and loving it. decided to get a DEVO 7E and set it up with the A7105 module which has worked all good, installed deviation v5.

I got it binding and flying last night but thought there must be a better config file someone with a lot more experience than me has done and came across this

www.deviationtx.com/media/kunena/attachm...648/HubsanX4107L.ini

It seems very good but with my 7E there are a few quirks with the two switches on the top.

The top left one turns the LED lights on and off which is very handy but when I turn the lights on the min throttle drops to -110% and moving throttle has no effect

The one of the right I think is meant to enable "expert" mode, when off it shows 40% on a display and on -100% but I am not sure what this means.

Any help would be awesome.

Thanks
parriehunter

DEVO 7E
Hubsan X4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jun 2016 22:38 #50627 by parriehunter
Replied by parriehunter on topic Help Newbie with a DEVO 7E and Hubsan H107C v2
I had a good look at the code last night and have now seen that the HOLD switch is set as a cut off.

I have modified it using some other code I found that the throttle trim now turns the lights on and off and I still have the HOLD switch as an emergency cut off.

I must say I am very happy with the DEVO 7E and finding flying to actually be easier with more precise control. Can't wait for the weekend to get outside and see what the range is like.

DEVO 7E
Hubsan X4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.029 seconds