Nihui U807 / Flysky V6x6

More
01 Jul 2016 14:47 #51242 by frank4wing
Nihui U807 / Flysky V6x6 was created by frank4wing
Hello, I got a brandnew Nihui U807 and it flies well with my Devo 7e. I'm trying to use the camera that came with it but I have trouble to configure some channels. So far I can switch video and headless on and off. Weird thing is these are on channel 9 (video) and 10 (headless) while the description of the V6x6 protocol says it's 8 and 9. Does anybody know how I can use the photo function? I can't even tell which channel it is. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jul 2016 00:17 - 11 Jul 2016 00:18 #51534 by Fer
Replied by Fer on topic Nihui U807 / Flysky V6x6
I am not sure about this, but I think video function and photo function might be on the same channel just with different values. Try using a three possitions switch and see if you can get it to take photos by applying a different value that the one you use now (say 0 for off, -100 for photos and +100 for video, or the opposite, or something like that anyway).

People usualy use a trim switch for video/photo, thus i suspect it is only one channel controlling video/photo, but i could be wrong. Unfortunately i don't know how to program a trim switch or a virtual channel so i can't help more. I hope one of the expert users can be more helpful.
Last edit: 11 Jul 2016 00:18 by Fer.

More
13 Jul 2016 12:34 #51602 by frank4wing
Replied by frank4wing on topic Nihui U807 / Flysky V6x6
Thanks for the input. I played around with different scalar values but without successs. The camera either worked or not but I never triggered the photo function. Here are the lines that enable me to switch the camera on and off using a trim switch:
[channel9]
template=simple
[mixer]
src=Virt1
dest=Ch9
curvetype=zero/max
points=0

[virtchan1]
name=video
template=complex
[mixer]
src=AIL
dest=Virt1
scalar=0
curvetype=fixed

[trim1]
src=Virt1
pos=TRIMLV+
step=192
value=-100,0,0

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds