Problems using a jumper t8sg with simulator .

More
28 Feb 2021 15:40 - 28 Feb 2021 15:41 #77280 by Flybywire123
Problems using a jumper t8sg with simulator . was created by Flybywire123
Hi Folks . I have started to train fpv and so have started to use a simulator . The set doesn't work well with 'Lift Off' for some reason and I don't seem to be able to adjust it .

It works ok on 'Freerider' but I start to feel sick due to the wifi transmission still being on and using it in a confined space. When I enter the transmitter settings it says the Tx is at 'default' and can't be changed.

First question is ; what is the 'default' range, and is there a way to adjust it down or even off, as I know there are 3 settings at least on the T8sg.

Also so that the transmitter works better in Freerider can I do any adjustments on the transmitter as well as in the Freerider software.

Thanks guys
Last edit: 28 Feb 2021 15:41 by Flybywire123.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 May 2021 05:40 #77394 by Amaury
Traduction french...
Salut j ai pas male galère moi aussi il te suffit de connecter le câble usb et d utiliser le récepteur usb de ta multiprotocole donc à la place de frsky flysky crossfire tu mettra le profil usb et la sa se connectera automatiquement sans devoir ajouter un pilote ou driver....

More
28 May 2021 16:57 #77403 by v_nebe
It's very simple.
To get started, go to the models menu. There you need to go to the protocol selection, select usb, and then bind. The connection signal will sound on the computer. Go to the simulator and check whether the transmitter should be detected. If this does not happen, when you need to exit the simulator to the desktop. If you have Windows 10, click pcm on the start button, then select Device Manager. There, select the transmitter, right-click it, and update the driver. After that, everything should work.
you can check by going to the control panel in the devices and printers column, the transmitter should appear there.

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds