Jumper T8SG Plus V3 & FrSky XM+?

More
26 Jul 2021 18:44 - 26 Jul 2021 18:45 #77497 by thomzendk
Jumper T8SG Plus V3 & FrSky XM+? was created by thomzendk
Hi!

I have a Jumper T8SG Transmitter, and just bought a Nazgul5V2, with FrSky XM+ reciever (as from what I can read, it should work with the T8SG).

I am struggeling a LOT to make it work.

Currently running with the firmware from jumper-rc.com ( t8sg_v2-v5.0.0-1c43d1b )

I have some kind og suspicion that the firmware downloaded does NOT support D16?

I have tried download the newest Nightbuild, but it just bricks my transmitter (DFU, upload firmware, reboot in USB mode, and upload files), the screen goes either black, or remote wont turn on....

Any suggestions for what im doing wrong?

(I have tried follow the video changing from FCC to EU, it does neither help anything).
As the first thing as soon I got the quad, I sat with the transmitter and played, and I came into some kind og menu where I could choose channel 1-8 and 9-16, but after flashing firmware I cannot find this under the specific protocol...

Any suggestions would be awsome! Would be so nice to get out there with the new quad!

Thanks in advance!
Last edit: 26 Jul 2021 18:45 by thomzendk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Aug 2021 09:16 #77508 by Ale64

More
07 Aug 2021 08:39 #77512 by thomzendk
Replied by thomzendk on topic Jumper T8SG Plus V3 & FrSky XM+?
Tried all, FCC, EU etc etc.. No luck at all.. :( (also +/- 40 on the fine tune)

-But ended uå buying Crossfire module, so think its a good alternative :)

More
16 Aug 2021 01:44 #77520 by Almeida
Replied by Almeida on topic Jumper T8SG Plus V3 & FrSky XM+?
Have the same tx also bought a geprc phantom same xm plus, used frskyX And fcc tried everything and nothing seemed to work and then I just moved the quad away from the tx and it worked because the same happens with the frsky spi if your quad is too close to the tx the rssi drops to 0, worked for me.

More
16 Aug 2021 05:10 #77521 by Ale64
Replied by Ale64 on topic Jumper T8SG Plus V3 & FrSky XM+?
Giusto, ho notato anch'io che se troppo vicino non comunica, meglio se più di 2 metri

Time to create page: 0.029 seconds