multiwii config for DSM2 6ch [standard] Rx

More
01 Apr 2015 16:19 #30625 by Cereal_Killer
multiwii config for DSM2 6ch [standard] Rx was created by Cereal_Killer
Hey guys, I'm working threw bugs with my system again today and I'm starting to doubt the mixer I setup (the first I've tried from scratch), I'd feel much better if I could try this with a known working config file.

My setup is multiwii 2.3 (on a 328P arduino nano with individual MPU6050 sensor) and a Lemon DMS2 standard 6ch Rx.

Can anyone help me out with a working DSM2 file? I dont think it should matter exactly what your flying with it, as long as it's 6ch DSM2 with a standard multi-wire setup (not PPM). Thanks!

BTW this is for a 7E with 2 additional 3-way switches but I should be able to adapt a 10 file to work (or add my extra switches to a standard 7E file)

Taranis X9E | DEVO 10 | Devo U7E | Taranis Q7

What I do in real life: rivergoequestrian.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Apr 2015 19:15 #30636 by Arakon
Replied by Arakon on topic multiwii config for DSM2 6ch [standard] Rx
There's not really anything to set up there..
I attached a basic file (icons won't work right for you).
Hold is used to arm/disarm, the right side 3-position switch switches 3 flight modes.
Attachments:

More
02 Apr 2015 17:08 - 02 Apr 2015 18:12 #30698 by Cereal_Killer
Replied by Cereal_Killer on topic multiwii config for DSM2 6ch [standard] Rx
Allright, that got me going! Thanks. So you set your files up WAY different that I do, I've got a couple questions about it...

First (more of a multiwii question)
The way you have the hold switch setup, it's actually transmitting that data (thus taking up a channel). Is that necessary? Can I make it so it simply doesn't transmit throttle data when the switch is off freeing up the channel for flight mode (I'd like to use ch6 for on-board lighting).

If it's not possible to do that (or not recommended) could I have it so a 3-way switch both arms it and flops between 2 flight modes (down would be disarmed, middle would be mode 1 and up would be mode 2?

The other thing, could you go over with me what exactly is happening here, again it's VERY different that what I'm use to doing.

[channel6]
scalar=110
scalar-=110
subtrim=-75
template=expo_dr
[mixer]
src=!SW B0
dest=Ch6
[mixer]
src=!SW B0
dest=Ch6
switch=SW B1
scalar=0
[mixer]
src=!SW B0
dest=Ch6
switch=SW B2

Edited to add: So it turns out I have another issue, none of my trim buttons do anything, not only do they not effect the stick display in MW_Config but the devo doesnt beep when they're pressed.

Taranis X9E | DEVO 10 | Devo U7E | Taranis Q7

What I do in real life: rivergoequestrian.com/
Last edit: 02 Apr 2015 18:12 by Cereal_Killer.

Time to create page: 0.031 seconds