Hcp100s with HT8 for devo 10 new white version

More
15 Jul 2015 16:52 #35484 by vaibhav27
anyone with ini file for devo 10 with ht8 for hcp100s please.
I need good working settings please. Also, when i connect my ht8 to the tx, the ht8 shows red and green light and i don't know which mode is that.
thank you in advance :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jul 2015 04:37 - 16 Jul 2015 06:04 #35506 by Cereal_Killer
Replied by Cereal_Killer on topic Hcp100s with HT8 for devo 10 new white version
Im not sure but I wouldn't think you need the ht8, it is Devo afterall (what version of FW are you running?)

First off if you do need to use it you have your Devo set to PPM out under the protocol right? That's the only way it'll output PPM on the trainer port (I assume the ht8 thingy plugs into the 1/8" stereo jack on the radio then?)

What RF chip is on the heli's board? It's probably deviation compatible on it's own. It's probably the HiSky protocol if you want to try that and bind directly to the heli.

Maybe I'm wrong, IDK; good luck!

Taranis X9E | DEVO 10 | Devo U7E | Taranis Q7

What I do in real life: rivergoequestrian.com/
Last edit: 16 Jul 2015 06:04 by Cereal_Killer.

More
16 Jul 2015 11:01 #35511 by vaibhav27
Replied by vaibhav27 on topic Hcp100s with HT8 for devo 10 new white version
I have no idea about it.
It is a brand new tx and i just installed deviation to it.
I have no RF modules installed whatsoever.
i tried binding with the heli but I am having troubles with the heli itself. When i move my throttle stick, the elevator and ailerons also start moving. I dont know, the heli is never even stable , even the throttle varies even if i dont keep it in the same position.

More
16 Jul 2015 13:21 #35521 by Cereal_Killer
Replied by Cereal_Killer on topic Hcp100s with HT8 for devo 10 new white version
Oh ok, well for HiSky you need a NRF20L01 module. I'd really go that route if it were mine however we should be able to get the ht8 going for now. The NRF module is $5, again if it were me I'd be ordering one right now. So to confirm you have PPM Out selected as the protocol right? Post your current .ini file you've made as well as a [VERY EXACT] description of what it's doing and tonight I will go threw it for you and give it a shot.

Taranis X9E | DEVO 10 | Devo U7E | Taranis Q7

What I do in real life: rivergoequestrian.com/

More
16 Jul 2015 18:23 #35537 by TomPeer
Did you calibrate your tx?
The left light on the ht8 has 3 settings, green, red and off. you can change the setting by pushing the button between the lights. Green is for Futaba, red is for JR/Spectrum and off is for walkera transmitters, so you should set it to "off".

Time to create page: 0.033 seconds