WLToys F929 or F939 Model INI for DEVO 7E or other

More
27 Sep 2015 18:51 #38120 by mmakam2
Hello all,

I cannot seem to find a model file for this plane anywhere. It is listed in the supported models but I can't seem to bind to it or find a model file for it anywhere.

Please help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Sep 2015 19:14 #38230 by mmakam2
I got it to bind, F939 is KN protocol!!

This should be fixed in the supported models excel.

I was able to get everything to work except switching to 3g. It's stuck on 6g.

I pulled out the RX and it had a KN on it, so I thought what the hell I'll try it.. and it worked.

More
29 Sep 2015 21:58 #38234 by hexfet
For now I put a note in the comments in the supported models spreadsheet. Is it possible the protocol was changed in a later model?

More
29 Sep 2015 22:03 #38235 by beardyman
You clearly have the new version with 6g gyro, because my old F939 is definitely using the Flysky protocol and there is no 6g stabilisation.

I have a working ini file, but it is for Devo 7e modded with 2x3 extra switches and is for the old version using the Flysky protocol, with no 6g. And I haven't actually flown the plane with it yet, so I'm not sure it would be of much use to you.

More
29 Sep 2015 22:10 #38236 by beardyman
I believe the v977 and V931 helicopters, which also use the KN protocol, use channel 8 to switch between 3g and 6g modes.

More
29 Sep 2015 22:33 #38237 by mmakam2
I'll try it out, if it works I'll share my INi

More
30 Sep 2015 01:13 #38244 by hexfet

beardyman wrote: You clearly have the new version with 6g gyro, because my old F939 is definitely using the Flysky protocol and there is no 6g stabilisation.

Thanks for the info. I've added a line to the spreadsheet for the new version.

More
29 Dec 2015 05:09 - 29 Dec 2015 05:13 #41236 by Multirotor Go
Replied by Multirotor Go on topic WLToys F929 or F939 Model INI for DEVO 7E or other

hexfet wrote: Thanks for the info. I've added a line to the spreadsheet for the new version.

I think you got confused and you added it to v939 that is a quadcopter and this is F939 that is an airplane

I was wondering about F929 and F939 new protocol too so are they compatible with deviation? which protocol. ? Is there a ini for this two? and also How can the gyro stabilization be turned off with devo 7e

Although I should ask if the stabilization can be turned off with stock transmitter too since I have been unable to find info on that too. I am thinking on getting the F939 but only if the stabilization could be tuned off then I need to know if to get RTF or BNF depending on deviation compatibility
Last edit: 29 Dec 2015 05:13 by Multirotor Go.

More
29 Dec 2015 11:54 #41245 by mmakam2
It is KN protocol. I'll upload the INI file later today. I was able to get DR mode to work, for 3g/6g it should be the same concept on another channel, but I haven't tried it yet.

More
29 Dec 2015 17:12 #41252 by Multirotor Go
Replied by Multirotor Go on topic WLToys F929 or F939 Model INI for DEVO 7E or other

mmakam2 wrote: It is KN protocol. I'll upload the INI file later today. I was able to get DR mode to work, for 3g/6g it should be the same concept on another channel, but I haven't tried it yet.

What is DR mode? Can you use the new LVC warning telemetry that this model have now on devo?

More
14 Jun 2016 14:53 #50612 by benoit35
Hello mmakam2,
did you manage to enable/disable the 6g gyro ?
could you please share your ini model please, just to check the channel order.
I have the old F929 receiver board but did not manage to bind it using the flysky protocol. Any idea that could help ? Thanks
Benoit

More
20 Aug 2017 10:43 #63875 by Fer

Multirotor Go wrote:

mmakam2 wrote: It is KN protocol. I'll upload the INI file later today. I was able to get DR mode to work, for 3g/6g it should be the same concept on another channel, but I haven't tried it yet.

What is DR mode? Can you use the new LVC warning telemetry that this model have now on devo?

I can confirn that the new version of F939 uses the KN protocol, only i had to select 1Mbps = YES for it bind.
A friend of mine brought an RTF F939 today at the airport, and i didn't lose the chance to try it with DEVO. I didn't have the time to assign all channels (3g/6g that is and the D/R), but i put a scale of 80% on all channels and 40 expo, and she flew beatifully. Starts with the 6g mode enabled, and that is good. Needless to say that my friend after flying with my devo doesn't even want to touch the original tx F939 came with.

If he brings her again next weekend, i will try to find the rest of the channels and make a good .ini file.

More
29 Apr 2018 21:29 #68927 by cluxter

Hi; I looking for INI file for F939 with gyro; could you sharing

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds