New Protocol request for HiSky receivers

More
06 Nov 2015 01:52 #39633 by CKA
Hi all. I am new to this forum and what a great project you have! I came across it when researching in this forum on multi protocol Tx modules:-

www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t...viation#post28359298

The hard work done at deviation Tx made that project possible. :)

The hard work done by the moderator of that forum opens up so many wonderful possibilities for us mere mortals using other radio systems.

I am requesting another system be added to your great list of supported protocols. My young boys and I are interested in all things RC. We have many land vehicles too. I would like my FLYSKY pistol radios to be multi protocol using the PPM out method from the rcgoups forum listed above. The only problem is that the protocol I desire is not supported.
The reciever in question uses an nRF24LE1 chip and has been somewhat deconstructed by this clever gentleman here:-

github.com/laneboysrc/nrf24l01-rc/blob/m.../doc/hkr3000-info.md

Can this info be used to create a new protocol or does the radio have to be analysed?
Although the receiver is a rebranded HiSky, the protocol is different to the flying HiSky models.

I am requesting because the offer to analyse and add new protocols was made in the FAQ section of this site. I wasn't sure how to make this request except in this topic.
I am willing to supply my equipment to facilitate the project.
The hope is once I have the new protocol, I will kindly request the moderator of the rcgroups forum to include it in his software.

Thanks to all.

Christian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds