yi zhan x4 model configuration (V2x2)?

More
20 Feb 2016 15:53 - 20 Feb 2016 15:55 #43364 by teo1969
for devo 7e, I'm serching the model.ini for yi zhan x4, please do you help me ?

Teo.
Last edit: 20 Feb 2016 15:55 by teo1969.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Feb 2016 20:33 #43379 by C0ckpitvue 777

More
06 Apr 2016 23:02 #45974 by Temporal Flux
Replied by Temporal Flux on topic yi zhan x4 model configuration (V2x2)?
I have an Yi Zhan X4 (the one with the LCD screen on the transmitter), it is no longer on the V2x2 protocol, they have changed it for the newer batch. I have tried most of the Deviation protocols - can't get it to work. The stock transmitter is very twitchy in high rates, so I would love to get it deviated.

More
06 Jul 2016 11:16 #51356 by Myungsoo
Replied by Myungsoo on topic yi zhan x4 model configuration (V2x2)?
Anybody could not deviate Yi Zhan X4 LCD model yet?

I have wished it to be deviated but couldn't hear anything. I believe X4 is still a very competitive model in the market.

S'il vous plait !! (to SeBy Docky?~~ :-)

More
06 Jul 2016 11:55 #51357 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic yi zhan x4 model configuration (V2x2)?
Deviating a model doesn't happen by itself - it takes someone having a transmitter doing captures to provide the data needed.

If you've got the model, you can do that your self with a cheap ($10 or so) USB logic analyzer. But you start with pictures of the transmitter PCBs so we (well, the guys who do this) can tell you if it's possible and how to hook it up.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
17 Oct 2016 15:07 - 17 Oct 2016 15:16 #55054 by Caerus
Replied by Caerus on topic yi zhan x4 model configuration (V2x2)?
I have the (newer? The one that wont bind) LCD version of the Yi Zhan X4. It's one of my favourites so far. The yaw stick feel bugs me though. It's too stiff on initial movement. Not linear at all. If deviating this is still of interest I'd like to help. Inside the transmitter a NUVOTON N79E814AS20 MCU is the only chip of note other than a voltage regulator. It has an LG2.4G-2423 RF chip-on-board, no actual transmitter module. Same as the v292 (and others?) I'll open the quad tomorrow and post more pics.

I'm pretty much a newcomer to the quad world and don't have the skills to analyze and code from captures, but I'm keen to learn. To start with i'd like to do some of the easier preliminary stuff. I'll have a logic analyzer by Friday. I have a fair idea of where to start out, but any help will of course be appreciated.

Last edit: 17 Oct 2016 15:16 by Caerus. Reason: Add pics

More
22 Jan 2020 09:59 #75794 by DWKN
Replied by DWKN on topic yi zhan x4 model configuration (V2x2)?
As a latest update on the Yi Zhan X4 protocol, I recently purchased a YZ X4 from hobbyking (old stock I suppose) that comes with a LCD transmitter. Surprisingly it was installed with a "Green" board and I tried the V202 protocol which can successfully bind to the model quad. Not sure if mine was still an earlier version or there were later changes after the "Blue" board version.

Time to create page: 0.031 seconds