Devo 10 Walkera Furious 320 configuration help

More
28 Mar 2016 00:45 #45314 by joevxx
Looking for some help setting up deviation with the non GPS version of the Walkera Furious 320. So far I think it's impossible! I've tried to set it up according to the manual but having a hard time transferring to deviation language.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Apr 2016 12:04 #45553 by Thomas.Heiss
Replied by Thomas.Heiss on topic Devo 10 Walkera Furious 320 configuration help
Hi,

Where is the problem with the configuration? Problems with channels? LEDs on the quad which do not switch over?
Do you already understand the DeviationTX advanced mixer GUI and complex mixers?

My dealer has one Furious 320.
I may be able to ask him if its allowed to take it out and configure it.
I can remember it was once taken ouf for showroom. I had seen the Furious already.

The Walkera-fans.de and Walkerafans-forum.de may be better help for already done / pre-existing Furious 320 configurations.

I am sure some Walkerafan guys fly the quad with their Devo 10 and DeviationTX.

Sorry I do not have this 1000EUR Walkera quad, so I can not help you at this time - speaking into the blue...

Looks like you start from zero with DeviationTX and have not done any previous Spektrum/Graupner/Futaba programming as you do not even know what you want to ask in detail :-)

Thomas

More
30 May 2017 19:53 #62710 by diy
Try the Walkera racers model .ini and modelico under Deviation folder. They are standard for most or if not all Walkera quadcopters.
walkera.rocks/find/radio.php

Time to create page: 0.031 seconds