Eachine QX95S on Jumper T8SG

More
19 Jan 2018 19:10 #67001 by liblio
Eachine QX95S on Jumper T8SG was created by liblio
Hello,

I've just bought the Eachine QX95S. Awaiting for it to be delivered !! I choosed Frsky D8 receiver mode (SBUS 8ch with RSSI)

As transmitter I'm desperatly waiting for the new Jumper T8SG release (the "Plus" version) :woohoo:

Very new to FPV and drone in general, I will have to learn Betaflight, DeviationTX, etc (can't wait to put my hands in all of that !! B) )
To be able to better learn to configure my model and also to learn to fly FPV as soon as possible, I'd like to know if any of you already have an ini successfully binded for this model in Deviation?

If controllers could already be bind with no errors, and also some switches for different rates and modes (Air, Angle, Acro), it would be a great source for me to start learning from.

Cheers,

- Lio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jan 2018 12:47 #67194 by Alain76
Replied by Alain76 on topic Eachine QX95S on Jumper T8SG
Hello, I start in the quadcoptere racing, I just had the Eachine QX95S with the remote T8SG Jumper, I managed to bind them, when I move the handle, the leds change when I put the gas or when I turn but I can not turn the propellers he does not want to arm, when I do that, an alarm sounds on the drone.
Someone would have an idea where does my betise come from?
thank you in advance for your help

More
27 Jan 2018 13:56 #67215 by liblio
Replied by liblio on topic Eachine QX95S on Jumper T8SG
Hi,

Sorry I can't help yet because I have no transmitter for now. I'm waiting the release of the new Jumper to buy one (anounced in february or march 2018, I hope it won't be delayed!).
But we'll be able to help each other when I have it! Would you mind charing your model.ini file when it will be ok?

I hope someone can help you with you're problem. Have you tried to plug and test with Betaflight to check if you see any particular problem?

More
12 May 2018 22:24 #69200 by liblio
Replied by liblio on topic Eachine QX95S on Jumper T8SG
Hi Alain76,

Did you manage to correctly use your QX95S with the T8SG?

If so, would you mind sharing your model.ini file with the community please?
That would be super nice!

Time to create page: 0.033 seconds