XK k110 .ini for a yellow Jumper T8SG Plus v2?

More
01 Sep 2018 13:01 #70607 by ksaves2
Hi,

Downloaded the .ini from here for an XK k110 for my Jumper T8SG plus v2 and did a hand held dry run.
Unfortunately, not a single switch or slider acted as an idle cut-off and am apprehensive to fly with it.
Is the Jumper iteration a "little bit" different from a stock T8SG? I be think'in so. I have the
d90cb3b firmware and don't have much problem upgrading from a Winblows 7 computer.

Have an FP V930 programmed from the downloaded .ini from here and the gyro is 6G only which is fine by me as I'm a new flier.
(FP probably doesn't need 3G?)

Man, I've looked at some of the programming/mixing info and boy it is really Greek compared to the analog Futaba stuff from the '90's. Kurt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Sep 2018 04:46 #70614 by ksaves2
Creeeeiiiipes 'a mighty! Stupidhead here. Ignore the above. I wiped the k110.ini file I had on my Jumper as outlined above and re-downloaded a "clean" .ini file. Stupidhead here thinks he did some original "editing" on a wrong non-notepad ++ editor and Stupidhead thinks that screwed up the file! I did some editing in Linux (notepad ++ compatible), transferred the file over to my WinBlows 7 machine and deleted the old model2.ini on the Jumper.
Put the newly downloaded .ini on the T8SG Plus v2 and did a dry run holding the k110 in my hand. All the switches work as stated in the original post. The idleup/kill switch on "A" cuts out the motor when full up. I be real happy here and can't wait to try it!!!
Kurt (aka as Stupidhead)

More
20 Sep 2018 02:44 #70991 by ksaves2
One more update. The available k110.ini had an absolutely stupid 3 point throttle/pitch curve on 6G. I was able to figure out how to change it to a 5 point curve and it's much, much more manageable now. Now I got to figure out mixing which I think is going to be a real witch to understand and how to at least get a V977 to work as well on the jumper as it does on the stock WL transmitter.

Time to create page: 0.026 seconds