Eachine micro-heli configs

More
14 Jun 2020 09:58 #76468 by Donthemon
Eachine micro-heli configs was created by Donthemon
Hi - has anyone got a config (I use a Devo7e) for any of the Eachine micro-helis e.g e119 and more particularly the new e160? I've been using the Walkera Super-CP config from the DeviationTX supported model list for a couple of years and it's just great. However, my Deviation programming skills are definitely not up to doing a heli so I was hoping someone else's skills were!
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jun 2020 04:34 - 17 Jun 2020 04:37 #76488 by dc59
Replied by dc59 on topic Eachine micro-heli configs
I don't have e119 , but it looks very like C119 4ch micro heli with S-FHSS protocol!
Last edit: 17 Jun 2020 04:37 by dc59.

More
17 Jun 2020 11:27 #76490 by Donthemon
Replied by Donthemon on topic Eachine micro-heli configs
You're right - looks like a very good starting place, many thanks.

Now wondering whether to go and get the new Eachine e160 heli anyway. Let's face it, an older model config from XK to be used with a brand new larger heli from Eachine. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?!

More
18 Jun 2020 01:14 #76494 by dc59
Replied by dc59 on topic Eachine micro-heli configs
Eachine e160 looks like a JJRC M03 clone(6ch heli), maybe you can try XK130/XK120 config first.

More
18 Jun 2020 08:20 #76495 by Donthemon
Gents - these look good. I will download all of the Deviation XK1xx heli configs and give them a try. At least with a flybarless heli the config is so much easier as the board on the heli does the 3-servo ccpm mixing for you. So, a starter config should make any tweaking much easier.

Thanks guys

More
18 Jun 2020 09:12 #76496 by flotux
Replied by flotux on topic Eachine micro-heli configs
Hi,

I put a Futaba S-FHSS RC in my Eachine E119 helicopter to control it with my Devo 10. But where do I get config file for it that was mentioned here? I tried the template config by choosing helicopter in the deviation model menu. But that might not be the best config.

I noticed a strong shift to the front direction. I tried to use the trim buttons on my Devo 10 transmitter. But that does not change anything in the flight behaviour.

As far as I can see there is no arming switch as the helicopter only supports 4 channels. Is there a workaround in Deviation to simulate an arming switch (e.g. when switch A is in 0 position Throttle is -100 and cannot be changed)?

Thanks for your support!

Kind regards
Florian

More
18 Jun 2020 10:12 #76498 by Donthemon
Have a look in the 'Supported Models' folder against 'XK'. That's where I got mine.

As for the arming switch, I use the Walkera Super CP heli config from Supported Models on my Devo 7e. This has an arming switch but it's a bit odd as when it's flicked to safe, I get full down cyclic (even if the motor also won't go), so flicking it to safe when in flight has an interesting effect!

Maybe have a look at this mix and see how it's been done there?

More
30 Jan 2021 22:59 #77200 by Juggler
Replied by Juggler on topic Eachine micro-heli configs
I was looking for info about eachine E160 and devo 7e with 4in1 module on it...

i am about to leave my humble Super CP for eachine E160 or OMP M2
I guess i'm ok with the module or am i wrong somewhere?Could i bind one of those two to my devo 7e?!I am asking here not to starting a new thread!
Help appreciated!

More
09 Feb 2021 10:16 #77222 by Juggler

Juggler wrote: I was looking for info about eachine E160 and devo 7e with 4in1 module on it...

i am about to leave my humble Super CP for eachine E160 or OMP M2
I guess i'm ok with the module or am i wrong somewhere?Could i bind one of those two to my devo 7e?!I am asking here not to starting a new thread!
Help appreciated!

I am sorry for the annoyance....anyone could help?I'm about to buy new bird :P :cheer: :) :) :)

• Rolf
  • Devo 6s, Jumper T8SG v2+ carbon
More
09 Feb 2021 10:56 #77223 by Rolf
Replied by Rolf on topic Eachine micro-heli configs
What about:
deviationtx.com/forum/model-configs/8809...-e160-for-t8sg#76869
If you can read the ini-file, you can adapt your "devo 7e"-transmitter accordingly. You don' t have all the switches of the T8SG.

Walkera Devo 6s, 7e and 10, Jumper T8SG v2+ lcd, Brain 2, Spektrum satellites and SPM4649T

More
09 Feb 2021 11:00 #77224 by Donthemon
Hi - as I recall, my main issue with the Eachine mix was the S-FHSS binding in my Devo7e. After the help of the guys here I assumed it was an S-FHSS binding but I don't remember ever getting the heli to bind properly to the Devo7e. So much of Deviation is sometimes a toss of a coin, so it may just have been me. Others have managed to get Eachine helis to bind OK, even if they've then reported some odd-ish behaviour.
I would check what I've currently got but we had a big flood downstairs and everything's in storage while builders turn the ground floor back from swamp into house!:( :( As son as I've got work bench and gear back, I'm getting a new Eachine heli for another try as both of my Super CPs are worn out!

More
09 Feb 2021 12:35 - 09 Feb 2021 14:12 #77225 by Juggler
Thank you very very much for the help and for spending time to reply!I am sorry about the flood issue and i hope for no losses :) :) :)
I've already set the .ini file...trying different combinations for the A13,A14 and A15 and i think i am ok,cause i get no asterisks and the "bind" option in the deviation menu is enabled.In any other case i get message of deviation missing modules.
Really i don't know if i have to "risk" buying an E160.I prefer to bind with Devo7e and not spend more money to buy a Radio Master TX16S.That's why the whole issue :dry:
I also haven't found infos about OMP M2 or M1
Last edit: 09 Feb 2021 14:12 by Juggler.

More
09 Feb 2021 13:01 #77226 by Donthemon
Maybe try a different maker e.g an XK K110 as a try-out/proof of concept? People seem to say the K110 works OK with deviation (have a look on the forum) and if it works for you, you could then maybe move up to an XK K130? You always need a new helicopter...or at least that's what I've found...

More
18 Feb 2021 12:14 #77263 by Juggler
Well said i guess!i'll have a closer look to XKs
Btw...i have activated all protocols in the .ini file and i get no asterisks...The question is : While most protocols seem to starting binding process when i press "bind" or "re-init", the S-FHSS has no response or visible bind attempt.This also happens even i clear the fixed ID.Do i miss something?!

More
20 Feb 2021 14:06 #77265 by Donthemon
Hi - one of the threads I saw talking about XK K110 ini files contained an ini file but also, two large zipfiles, which I am guessing are Devo 7e firmware updates to support the S-FHSS protocol that the heli uses. Now, this posting also specifically mentions Orange SF700S receiver support (not sure why, unless the out of the box XK K110 usues this), so maybe this TX firmware upgrade is for that?
If you search for 'XK K110' in supported models you'll find the ini file, but in the
Forum > Development > Builds > XK K110 (S-FHSS) build for Devo 7E and Devo 10
thread, this is where the ini and firmware upgrades are.
I've never had to update my Devo 7e to support TX protocols, but maybe there's something special about S-FHSS?
I have an XK K110 on backorder from Banggood but there's no delivery date yet, so I can't give any hands-on, 'did it myself' kinda help, sorry.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds