New Hubsan Upgraded Version on the way

More
08 May 2014 18:53 #23024 by wintermoot
Replied by wintermoot on topic New Hubsan Upgraded Version on the way
I saw you linked the model config file above. I'm a bit confused about whether this is the latest file. There are several posts after it with revisions and another thread in the models section of this forum. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 May 2014 18:54 #23025 by goebish
Replied by goebish on topic New Hubsan Upgraded Version on the way
Take my version from page 1 it's OK.
Then go to the protocol options screen to select a vTX frequency and enable telemetry.

More
08 May 2014 18:58 #23026 by wintermoot
Replied by wintermoot on topic New Hubsan Upgraded Version on the way
Ah ok thanks, I was just confused as to why you linked that revision over yours at www.deviationtx.com/forum/model-configs/...bsan-x4-config#12590

More
08 May 2014 18:59 #23027 by goebish
Replied by goebish on topic New Hubsan Upgraded Version on the way
It's the same file.

More
11 Jul 2014 05:40 #24527 by D_an_W
Replied by D_an_W on topic New Hubsan Upgraded Version on the way
How would I go about moving the LED and Flip control from the TRIM switch to one of my two shiny new 3 way switches I installed yesterday please?

This is probably (Hopefully!) easy to do once you know how but I am still on a steep Devo / Deviation learning curve!

*** Walkera Devo 10 * 4-in-1 Module * Deviation v5 *** *** Walkera Devo 7E * A7105 Module * 2x 3 Way Switches * Power Mod * Deviation v5 ***

More
21 Aug 2014 19:39 #25334 by Kogashuko
Replied by Kogashuko on topic New Hubsan Upgraded Version on the way
I have been following this post for the last few days. I purchased the 107 fpv BNF since I had the non fpv model I was told the smaller tx and fat sharks would work fine. Well they dont. I found this thread but I already have a nice tx for my full size. Is it possible to change tge firmware on that smaller tx to set the vtx freq or is my only choice to buy the fpv transmitter or a nice devo and take it apart?

More
26 Oct 2014 06:23 - 29 Oct 2014 04:58 #26167 by Jerm357
Replied by Jerm357 on topic New Hubsan Upgraded Version on the way
Can somebody help me out with changing this Hubsan x4 model.ini? This model.ini has the Led's on the trim button and the no flip on the TH switch and all I want to do is change them around. I want the Led's on the TH switch and the no flip on the trim. Please some one help me out .

This is the config I want to edit... http://www.deviationtx.com/forum/protocol-development/1848-new-hubsan-upgraded-version-on-the-way?start=20#12855

Also is there anyway to get the TX voltage to show on the screen with this model.ini?
Last edit: 29 Oct 2014 04:58 by Jerm357.

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds