development protocol for TX , and how is RX ?

More
14 Feb 2014 00:24 - 14 Feb 2014 00:29 #20246 by john
hello Coder

i had see here some protocol Flysky,skywatec ,Hisky, ..... All them buid for TX because we use RX from multi or helicopter available

however, if i want to buid a RX with arduino to use all channel for each protocol , how do i do ?

i search internet and see only protocol Flysky ( of midelic on rcgroup ) support TX - RX , don't see ptorocol other ?

I like protocol nrf24l01 ( protocol v202 ) and i need build a ardcuino for RX

THANK
Last edit: 14 Feb 2014 00:29 by john.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Feb 2014 06:13 #20254 by victzh
Why don't you take Midelic's code which already implements many aspects of RX and replace the protocol for V202? And why would you need this? If you need a cheap RX, you better use some DSM2 compatible - they're better supported on both TX and RX.

More
14 Feb 2014 06:31 #20255 by john

victzh wrote: Why don't you take Midelic's code which already implements many aspects of RX and replace the protocol for V202? And why would you need this? If you need a cheap RX, you better use some DSM2 compatible - they're better supported on both TX and RX.

hello victch

problem is range . I had test protocol as a7105, cc2500 is range 200m while nrf24l01 + pa + la is 800m

more, nrf24l01 is sell very much .

As you as say use code Midelic's, but i don't know much change code from A7105 for nrf24l01 .

currently , i have arduino for TX ( protocol v202 )

More
14 Feb 2014 07:09 #20257 by victzh
Nobody complains about DSM2 range, and the range is less dependent on the RF chip than on the LNA/PA.

What you are trying to do is non-trivial programming task. I took a brief look at Midelic's code, and while it is not very clean, it's pretty short. But you need to replace almost everything, the only part which is OK as is is the PPM generation code.

More
14 Feb 2014 07:09 #20258 by blackmoon
Replied by blackmoon on topic development protocol for TX , and how is RX ?
John check this thread at rcgroups : www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1484458

It's for a receiver for the SoloPro transmitter from nine eagles, it's only 4 channels, but if you know how you can adapt it for more channels and other protocol.

It's not what you're looking for but it's a start.

Time to create page: 0.033 seconds