Fly Sky i10 protocal

More
15 Mar 2014 21:10 #21574 by carlnoki
Fly Sky i10 protocal was created by carlnoki
I know their new systems they are releasing (like the new i10 Air and the iT4 ground system)use the new AFSDH2 protocal, do you think that you will be adding that to the existing Deviation firmware?

The new system is NOT comapatible with the existing systems in their line up.
The new systems have Telemetry built into the systems TX and RX.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Mar 2014 16:41 #21591 by Keith5031
Replied by Keith5031 on topic Fly Sky i10 protocal
Do you know if they have the i10 out for sale anywhere yet?

More
17 Mar 2014 01:57 #21608 by carlnoki
Replied by carlnoki on topic Fly Sky i10 protocal
yepper

amazon has them listed for about $230.00
Available FROM Amazon itself.

More
17 Mar 2014 02:20 #21611 by Keith5031
Thanks for the info, I just ordered one.

More
23 Mar 2014 20:00 #21768 by Keith5031
The i10 is backward compatible with the other flysky rxs. I am able to bind them. They only problem I see is that ER9X is not able to be used. Maybe the guys here can work some magic like they did on the Devo Txs. I am trying to upload some pics of the processor and other bits inside but all my pics are over 2mb. I will try another camera and change the settings.

More
24 Mar 2014 02:35 #21777 by victzh
Replied by victzh on topic Fly Sky i10 protocal
Don't do this. Upload them somewhere else and post here a link - this forum can't hold pictures detailed enough for analysis.

More
24 Mar 2014 03:46 #21781 by Keith5031
openrcforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5199

Here is the link if you want to take a look at the thread and see the pics I uploaded. I hope that something could be done to upgrade this FW, if not, it's ok too.

More
24 Mar 2014 05:46 #21784 by victzh
Replied by victzh on topic Fly Sky i10 protocal
The most interesting is under the silver box - the RF chip. All other stuff is less relevant for the purpose of adding the protocol to Devo. It is interesting for the purpose of hacking i10 TX itself, but if it really contains custom chip, even if it is a display controller, it is less realistic.

More
24 Mar 2014 16:32 #21800 by Keith5031
Perhaps someone else who has one can open it up and see if there is any labeling or another way of identifying this chip. Then maybe it can be more of a reality to be able to work with the operating system and improve it. Even if to only be more user friendly. It can have more memory by using a sim card, so maybe we can figure out the operating code to tweak it a bit.

Shouldn't it be similar if not the same as the original Flysky , since it is able to bind to the older rxs. I am just taking shots in the dark. I have no ability to do the things you guys do with programming and such. Sad to say, I just reap the benefits of you guys working so hard on this stuff. I do appreciate it too. Makes this hobby that much more enjoyable.

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds