Mingji mj-102

More
03 Jan 2015 19:33 #27439 by snakesrules
Mingji mj-102 was created by snakesrules
Hi all, i bought this little quad for a few , it has autoroll capabilities, leds that can be turn on/off from the remote .
The remote looks like an Xbox pad with more buttons .
You can see this quad at http://www.focalprice.com/YE0946L/MINGJI_102_Mini_2.4G_360_Flips_RC_Aircraft_with_4.0CH_6_Axis_Gyro_Blue.html?Currency=EUR

to bind, you have to turn on the quad, then the radio. At this time, leds on the quad blink slowly, and to finalize, you have to pull throttle to the max and then to zero, so the leds on quad stands on and you're ready to fly .
The only thing i can read on the TX board is : KY-MJ100T

Does someone know if it is like a known protocol and if it can be used with a devo TX ?
Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 May 2015 11:09 #32727 by cheapquad
Replied by cheapquad on topic Mingji mj-102
sorry for jump into your topic, I have the same MJ 102, it got stucked something, it flew only 1 time, after that it won't fly anymore, charged ok, the control seems to communicate with the quad, but the propellers not turn and not taking off, do you have any ideas? thanks,

More
18 May 2015 15:49 #32744 by victzh
Replied by victzh on topic Mingji mj-102

snakesrules wrote: Hi all, i bought this little quad for a few , it has autoroll capabilities, leds that can be turn on/off from the remote .
The remote looks like an Xbox pad with more buttons .
You can see this quad at http://www.focalprice.com/YE0946L/MINGJI_102_Mini_2.4G_360_Flips_RC_Aircraft_with_4.0CH_6_Axis_Gyro_Blue.html?Currency=EUR

to bind, you have to turn on the quad, then the radio. At this time, leds on the quad blink slowly, and to finalize, you have to pull throttle to the max and then to zero, so the leds on quad stands on and you're ready to fly .
The only thing i can read on the TX board is : KY-MJ100T

Does someone know if it is like a known protocol and if it can be used with a devo TX ?
Regards.

It's hard to say. I never heard of it, but nowadays there are so many of small quads. It can be an exact clone borrowing everything including the protocol, but chances are they implemented their own. If you have it already, can you publish detailed photo of its board somewhere and give us a link to it. Don't use this forum to publish the photo itself, it has size limitations.

Time to create page: 0.024 seconds