Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

• aerocarv
05 Jan 2022 13:47
Replied by aerocarv on topic DEVO F12 FIRMWARE

DEVO F12 FIRMWARE

Category: Stock Firmware Help

Thanks for the email and the two .dfu files. How are they used? I find no way to open the F12's internal disk drive. With other DEVO's you hold the ENT button while turning on the transmitter. Does not work with the F12. Do you know if these .dfu files will allow loading Deviationx to the transmitter?
  • mooiweertje
05 Jan 2022 11:42
Replied by mooiweertje on topic expressLRS

expressLRS

Category: Protocol Development

When -DDEVICE_NAME is a supported option an issue should be raised for it on the HM ES24TX Pro. I can't find the -DDEVICE_NAME option for user_defines.txt on the ELRS site. Is someone here in contact with the ELRS devs or should I raise the issue?
  • mooiweertje
05 Jan 2022 00:40 - 05 Jan 2022 00:42

expressLRS

I tried simple strings without spaces but they all fail. It seems that the ES24TX PRO build cannot handle manually set DEVICE_NAME while BETAFPV can.

It got it working. Making the change in the source tree and build it using the local tab. I now have a full menu in Deviation. Thanks guys!
  • belrik
04 Jan 2022 23:23 - 04 Jan 2022 23:31
Replied by belrik on topic expressLRS

expressLRS

Seems that ES24TX and PRO are not staying in the same string. Not sure why the hyphen would cause issues.
Obviously editing the source works, but using a define means you can use the online repo without needing local code.

I did the same thing but mine was this:

-DDEVICE_NAME=BETAFPV

So maybe the quotes didn't parse correctly.

Try just ES24TX perhaps?

Thinking about this - there was a bug with quotes being shown in the CRSF menu in the eLRS 2.0 RC builds. Someone may have gotten over-enthusiastic when stripping quotes.
  • mooiweertje
04 Jan 2022 23:18

expressLRS

That results in a build error. I'm a programmer and understand what your saying. I can change the source file "HappyModel_ES24TX_Pro_Series_2400_TX.h" and change DEVICE_NAME there. I don't know how to start a build using this file though.

Build error
<command-line>:0:13: error: 'ES24TX' was not declared in this scope
src/options.cpp:8:28: note: in expansion of macro 'DEVICE_NAME'
const char device_name[] = DEVICE_NAME;
^
<command-line>:0:20: error: 'PRO' was not declared in this scope
src/options.cpp:8:28: note: in expansion of macro 'DEVICE_NAME'
const char device_name[] = DEVICE_NAME;
^
*** [.pio\build\HappyModel_ES24TX_Pro_Series_2400_TX_via_WIFI\src\options.cpp.o] Error 1
========================= [FAILED] Took 71.53 seconds =========================
Environment Status Duration

HappyModel_ES24TX_Pro_Series_2400_TX_via_WIFI FAILED 00:01:11.531
==================== 1 failed, 0 succeeded in 00:01:11.531 ====================
  • belrik
04 Jan 2022 21:23 - 04 Jan 2022 21:23
Replied by belrik on topic expressLRS

expressLRS

mooiweertje wrote: I've got a Happymodel ES24TX pro and tried it today and it connects and I can control and I see telemetry coming in. I installed ELRS 2.0.1 and also tried 2.0.0 but all I get to see in my menu is one line.

ELRS 2400RX

What can I do to fix this?

Device names longer than 12 characters cause issues on DeviationTX. So you gotta cut down the length of the TX module name. Do it using a custom define like this:

-DMY_BINDING_PHRASE="your binding phrase"
-DAUTO_WIFI_ON_INTERVAL=20
-DUNLOCK_HIGHER_POWER
-DDEVICE_NAME="ES24TX-PRO"
-DFAST_SYNC
  • mooiweertje
04 Jan 2022 21:03 - 04 Jan 2022 21:19

expressLRS

I've got a Happymodel ES24TX pro and tried it today and it connects and I can control and I see telemetry coming in. I installed ELRS 2.0.1 and also tried 2.0.0 but all I get to see in my menu is one line.

ELRS 2400RX

What can I do to fix this?
  • Gerry
27 Dec 2021 02:17
Replied by Gerry on topic EleVon template with 3 position rates

EleVon template with 3 position rates

Category: Model Templates

read through this thread for elevon tutorial.

www.deviationtx.com/forum/model-template...lease?start=20#69364
  • unclecrash
25 Dec 2021 02:18
Replied by unclecrash on topic EleVon template with 3 position rates

EleVon template with 3 position rates

Category: Model Templates

Only elevon template i could seem to get to work, only thing i dont like for some reason i hit the gear switch and it shuts off all movement to servo's any way to change this .
  • rc manic
21 Dec 2021 04:40
Replied by rc manic on topic expressLRS

expressLRS

Yes, I'd like to know the same. When I choose 500Hz in the CRSF menu, the system crashes and I am unable to reaccess the menu.
  • parker1ray
20 Dec 2021 11:04
Replied by parker1ray on topic How to set up happymodel es24tx on jumpert8sg plus

How to set up happymodel es24tx on jumpert8sg plus

I am also looking for an answer to this question. Deviation is so far behind everyone else that I am thinking of throwing mine in the trash.
  • tonh
19 Dec 2021 10:38
Replied by tonh on topic expressLRS

expressLRS

Is our beloved t8sgv3 actaully capable of 500hz?
  • Mattiuzzo
19 Dec 2021 04:02
Replied by Mattiuzzo on topic expressLRS

expressLRS

What do you mean bottom pins on the module? How do you connect this to the transmitter?
  • Mattiuzzo
19 Dec 2021 04:00
How to set up happymodel es24tx on jumpert8sg plus was created by Mattiuzzo

How to set up happymodel es24tx on jumpert8sg plus

Hi, I have set up a 2.4ghz happymodel ELRS module before on my radio master tx12, however I am now tasked with setting up another 2.4ghz module for my friend’s jumper t8sg. It is proving much more difficult than I thought as this radio uses deviation which I am not used to. I have heard that you need to do a “crossfire mod” on the radio which involves bridging the first and fifth pins together. Is this necessary? I have downloaded the Lua script onto the radio and the module light up. However, I am unsure where to find the system settings where you would execute the lua script to flash via wifi. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
  • Franck
15 Dec 2021 07:59
Which RX with stabilizer for my DEVO12S was created by Franck

Which RX with stabilizer for my DEVO12S

Hello everyone, I am looking for a receiver for my DEVO12S. I am looking for a stabilized receiver like the "OrangeRx RX3SM" , for my indoor plane.

Which receiver exists today, since it is no longer sold.

Thank you for your answers.
  • aerocarv
14 Dec 2021 14:05
Replied by aerocarv on topic Walkera G400 GPS

Walkera G400 GPS

Category: Model Configs

Tom, Hope you check your postings, even now in 2021.
I have several G400's. All are setup for "normal" or "beginner" flight. The stunt 1 and 2 are setup as "Normal" conditions.
The use of the "MIX" switch ONLY for both flight mode changes, gyro settings and Normal, position hold and RTH makes NO SENSE. It seems to me that there MUST be a second transmitter switch to do all this.
Advise. Hope to hear from you. Ed
  • aerocarv
11 Dec 2021 15:14 - 11 Dec 2021 15:23
Replied by aerocarv on topic Development of new filesystem for f7/f12e

Development of new filesystem for f7/f12e

Category: Development

The F12 transmitter is a beauty inside and out. It is unique as far as I know that it operates on ONE LiPo at 3.7V. It is a 3000mah capacity. Measuring inside, it operates internally at 3.3V. None of the add-on Deviationx modules operate on that low voltage.
The 2.4G RF module is a tiny thing that sits on a 10 pin connector--again at 3.3V.
There is a plug-in space to the left of the battery compartment under a rubber flap. It has two separate connections. A two pin and a three pin. Wonder what for?
I was hoping to simply change out the 2.4g module with an Orange DIY 2.4G. Not possible at all.
So,
I can only hope your work to bring Deviationx to the F12 will succeed.
By the way, the F7 transmitter is powered at 7.4V with two LiPos in series. Inside it may be quite different from the F12.
Ed
  • Almeida
08 Dec 2021 00:12
Replied by Almeida on topic expressLRS

expressLRS

Hi all, its been a while since this post was updated I had some issues, because im not very savy regarding electronic and flashing, etc... but with the help of awesome guys i was able to get this party going without the need to purchase a opentx controler! Now Im on 1.1.0 version of elrs and it works but elrs development is on 2. something, is anyone working on this?
  • FlyturboKwad
06 Dec 2021 17:53
Replied by FlyturboKwad on topic Deviation devs - please assist on CRSF update!

Deviation devs - please assist on CRSF update!

Category: Development

Not sure if you notice but the there's been no nightlies since June 11, 2021 as the latest changes broke the build.
  • dat-alex
25 Nov 2021 17:18 - 26 Nov 2021 12:49
Replied by dat-alex on topic expressLRS

expressLRS

Hi!

I just got my Happymodel ELRS 2.4 module and trying to make it work with my T8SG plus (V3 pcb) -crossfire mode already done.
I have flashed deviation-t8sg_v2_plus-v5.0.0-e0ab3bc and getting CRSF blank lines menu like Neiro.

I tried Phobo update with no result (blank screen) maybe due to OLED lcd . (how I can check my ELRS module version?)

belrik wrote:

Neiro wrote: ....
eLRS 1.x is still using the old CRSF menu implementation. You have 2 choices:
1. Flash phobos' Deviation firmware which includes the older eLRS menu for eLRS 1.x. Use this with eLRS 1.x only.
2. Flash eLRS master branch which will be released in eLRS 2.x, this uses the same menu as crossfire and works with regular DeviationTX nightly builds. However eLRS module device names > 12 characters bug out deviationTX. Only the eLRS master branch can work with regular DeviationTX builds.

You can't mix the two, or you see blank device names.

I did my homework and I think that I cannot use new ELRS 2.0.0-RC3 (or example) as my SPI receivers (AIO board) is not yet supported.
I assume I must stay with ELRS1.x and (find same as Phobos) Deviation FW but with OLED support :dry:

Any ideas?

Thank you for your time
Alex

Displaying 701 - 720 out of 76173 results.
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds