Naza M lite, Devo 7 with Rx701 receiver problems

More
13 Jan 2015 15:18 #27654 by Cheekie Bandito
Naza M lite, Devo 7 with Rx701 receiver problems was created by Cheekie Bandito
I hope the gurus here might be able to help me... getting a bit frustrated...

I just picked up a Naza M lite to replace the stock controller that came with my Arris M450 quadcopter.
I believe Ive hooked everything up correctly. Main problem I have is that the Naza Assist software does not see the 3 position flight mode switch correctly that I think I have configured on the transmitter.
The software sees me moving the throttle, rudder etc, and I can calibrate the sticks ok. Under the "control mode switch" section in the Naza software shows the slider with: GPS FAILSAFE ATTI FAILSAFE MANUAL.
However when I flip the switch on the transmitter the slider in the Naza software moves from failsafe right across the slider to failsafe. I cannot get it to ATTI , GPS or MANUAL. Are there settings on the transmitter I need to tweak?
Unfortuanately the manual for the Devention DEVO 7 transmitter is TERRIBLE.

The second problem I'm having is when I'm unplugged from the PC and power everythign up the LED flashes Green, red, green , red, green then red very fast and it never stops. I'm starting to think that the compass needs calibrating but I'd like to sort out the problem about first.

Help!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.027 seconds