DEVO 10 Stock Firmware - Elevator to Flap Mix

More
14 Aug 2016 04:18 #52738 by Fixed Wing Flyer
DEVO 10 Stock Firmware - Elevator to Flap Mix was created by Fixed Wing Flyer
I'm using a standard Devo 10 transmitter ( Not Deviation) to fly 16 different planes. So the menus are not foreign to me. I have never had the need , until now, to use any kind of mixing. I just bought an HK Yak-52 and find the Flaps make this thing just a bit too floaty. None of my other foam warbirds seem to have this problem.
Under the Function menu there is a Elevator to Flap Mix. Then your presented with :
Position 0 Up , 0%
Position 0 Down 0%
Position 1 Up 0%
Position 1 Down 0%
the % numbers can be positive or negative.

I'm assuming I should be able to set a small amount of "Down" elevator when either the first or second flap position is activated.
I have my flaps assigned to the 3 position MIX switch.
So far I don't see any result even when I entered large values both pos and neg in all 4 spots, of course one at a time.

Am I missing something ???

I have the manual and it's pretty vague.
I'm hoping there are a few fixed wing pilots using the stock Devo 10 that might be able to clarify this for me.
My apologies if this has been covered before, but I couldn't find anything.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Aug 2016 13:45 - 15 Aug 2016 13:46 #52776 by HappyHarry
Replied by HappyHarry on topic DEVO 10 Stock Firmware - Elevator to Flap Mix
as you found on on rcg, you wont find many here that use the stock devention firmware bud, the only thing I would suggest is that flap/elev mixing may only be enabled in glider mode, if the stock firmware even has a glider mode?
Last edit: 15 Aug 2016 13:46 by HappyHarry.

More
15 Aug 2016 14:39 #52779 by Fixed Wing Flyer
Replied by Fixed Wing Flyer on topic DEVO 10 Stock Firmware - Elevator to Flap Mix
thanks i'll keep looking

Time to create page: 0.026 seconds