Devo 10 stuck in usb mode

More
29 May 2017 03:30 #62666 by Chrome Dome
Devo 10 stuck in usb mode was created by Chrome Dome
I went through the process of upgrading my devo 10 transmitter with deviation and when I turn on the transmitter it is stuck in usb mode. the usb pic lights up and I an unable to use any buttons. HELLLLLLP!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 May 2017 08:40 #62671 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic Devo 10 stuck in usb mode

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
29 May 2017 22:40 #62685 by Chrome Dome
Replied by Chrome Dome on topic Devo 10 stuck in usb mode
If the computer does not prompt you to format the usb. what is the next step?

More
30 May 2017 04:26 #62690 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic Devo 10 stuck in usb mode
Depends. If the disk shows up and is formatted, then copy the files from the distribution to it as described in the manual.

if the disk doesn't show up at all, then you need to figure out why.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
10 Jul 2018 09:28 #69836 by Bucket
Replied by Bucket on topic Devo 10 stuck in usb mode
My devi 10, same issue. the disk is visible in Mac disk utility, win disk manager and android buy they all say the disk cannot be formatted but with no clear reason why.
I would just like to know if there's anyone out there that can provide quality support in english else I'm trashing the radio and going to open tx. I had become quite a fan of the radio and is but it seems all of the instructions or answers here on the forum are either wrong, impoadobe to understand or obviously unhelpfull lIke in this post.. "if the disk doesn't show up then you need to figure out why.. " no shit, why do you think they posted the question to begin with. Its like you responded and actually believe you were helping. Can I suggest in future yiu don't bother contributing unless you have useful infornation?

More
10 Jul 2018 11:57 #69839 by Astermaster
Replied by Astermaster on topic Devo 10 stuck in usb mode
It isn't easy to be new at trying to fix the transmitter without the company offering any assistance at all. I think in the future with so many of the Jumpers being sold, somebody will offer a step by step fix. I have the first Jumper and the Plus, both with the same problem. I will wait for better instructions and hope the Jumper technicians will get off their rears and help their customers. With so many of them doing the same thing they better be quick about it.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds