Devo 10 only shows up on base flight

More
04 Oct 2015 01:40 #38409 by Gameboy138
Devo 10 only shows up on base flight was created by Gameboy138
I just received my quad from mini brothers I have a devo10, naze 32 acro, and a orangerx r410x spektrum jr receiver. I hacked the devo 10 and I can use dsmx . I completely bind and then connected to base flight . Every thing is already set up accept for profile which is the buzzer and acro . My devo 10 shows that the controls work normally my motors only come on when I check test them on my computer.

I unplug the quad and no reaction . I can not figure out what in doing wrong . Ir can not figure out what I'm suppose to do to actually get my mini quadcopter to even move.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Oct 2015 23:31 #38458 by Jasenk
Replied by Jasenk on topic Devo 10 only shows up on base flight
Just a shot, but did you calibrate sticks and Aux's? Maybe something is showing to high and won't enable the motors. Like I said, just a shot. Or try to trim the throttle down more. Other than that, I'm out because I am not familiar with you model.

-Jasen

More
06 Oct 2015 02:36 #38460 by richardclli
Replied by richardclli on topic Devo 10 only shows up on base flight
I have tried similar problem. You may need to extend the throttle range in the channel settings to make it works.

More
06 Oct 2015 03:30 #38463 by Gameboy138
Replied by Gameboy138 on topic Devo 10 only shows up on base flight
Well I finally got it . I had to go on gui options and change them tip standard.

Then I noticed the beeps when I had throttle all the way up.

I got lucky and toned it right.

After the 3rd beep throttle down and to the right corner in so happy hag this thing for two weeks .

Now I hope the orange rx I have goes far enough . I'm worried about the short antennas.

Time to create page: 0.029 seconds