Who bought Walkera BECAUSE of deViation?

More
10 Feb 2013 18:51 #6217 by DarkWolf
Replied by DarkWolf on topic Who bought Walkera BECAUSE of deViation?
Yup.. I blame you for my recent money loss. Got back into helis with the MJX F45 (any update on if you're going to pick up a tx/rx and check on support? :)) and then found DeViation.. Now I've got a Master CP and a V911 on the way to hack up. Plus some orange box foamies on the bench that I'm building.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Feb 2013 21:28 - 18 Feb 2013 21:30 #6531 by coreire
Replied by coreire on topic Who bought Walkera BECAUSE of deViation?
Just ordered a Devo 10 and Super CP bundle. Going to solder in a flysky module to fly my V911 with it too. I was going to get a Devo 7e but got advice on another thread here to just go for the 10 because I want to fly larger heli's/planes with it too.
I would've probably ended up buying a Turnigy 9x if I hadn't stumbled across Deviation.
Last edit: 18 Feb 2013 21:30 by coreire.

More
18 Feb 2013 22:44 #6536 by Gall
Replied by Gall on topic Who bought Walkera BECAUSE of deViation?
I bought Devo8s even before Deviation was ready. Because I knew it will be ready.

More
19 Feb 2013 00:32 #6548 by Scooba
Replied by Scooba on topic Who bought Walkera BECAUSE of deViation?
I bought a devo8 after a long search for someone selling one because of Deviation.

I then found a Devo12 for sale two weeks later and bought that also just from playing around with the 8 for a week. I look forward to the future development with Deviation

Devo 8
MCPX BL
MQX
MCPX
Logo 500se

More
05 Mar 2013 22:40 #7396 by SQRTneg2
Replied by SQRTneg2 on topic Who bought Walkera BECAUSE of deViation?
I'm a 2801 orphan who is frustrated with not being able to buy micro helis anymore. I ordered the Devo 10, should be in Thursday, just because of your firmware. I look forward to the new TX and being able to buy Blade and Walkera models.

A big thumbs up!

Abandoned WK2801Pro user

More
05 Mar 2013 23:48 #7397 by Hexperience
Replied by Hexperience on topic Who bought Walkera BECAUSE of deViation?
Welcome SQRT-2... I didnt think it would be very long before I saw you here...

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

More
06 Mar 2013 02:12 - 06 Mar 2013 02:14 #7402 by SQRTneg2
Replied by SQRTneg2 on topic Who bought Walkera BECAUSE of deViation?
Ya, Can't use ( ) and - in the username here though. :(

Abandoned WK2801Pro user
Last edit: 06 Mar 2013 02:14 by SQRTneg2.

More
07 Mar 2013 08:34 #7476 by Niphargus
Replied by Niphargus on topic Who bought Walkera BECAUSE of deViation?
Hi,

I started heliing 2 years ago with a 3 channel IR controlled coax that was a christmas gift.

Thanks to the guy who infected me with the heli virus. :) ;)

Soon the coax was some kind of boring an I upgrated to a Blade MSR with Spectrum DX6i.

With incoming spring I thougt it would be good to have a little heli for outdoor fligts so next on my list there was a Walkera V120D05 with WK-2801 Pro.

Due to some private issue I had a heliless peroid of abut 1,5 years and started again three months ago with a Blade nano CPX.

Now with incoming spring again I think about a 450 heli for better outdoor flying and corresponding to that I purchased a Devo 8s for being able to cortrol all three helis with one TX.

At last I would not have purchased the Devo 8s without deViation TX.

Regards

Thomas

More
09 Mar 2013 23:28 #7571 by McMike
Replied by McMike on topic Who bought Walkera BECAUSE of deViation?
Hi All:
My name is Mike. I'm brand-spanking new. This seems like a good place to post my first post/reply.

I've had a v200d01 and a v120d01 for about 3 years. Both came RTF with WK-2403s.

I like both, but I was not going to buy any more Walkera stuff after the change to Devenition. Too many TXs in my toolbox, and I felt a bit betrayed since the new Tx isn't compatable with the older models.

I bought a Devo 8s/mini cp combo after I found out about Deviation.

I'm close to installing Deviation now. I may be back in a few minutes with a question or 2.

I hope I can contribute in some way, but I don't know the first thing about writing code. :(

I think it's a great idea, and can only speculate on how much work went into it.

Thanks in advance, MIke M.

More
10 Mar 2013 01:42 #7573 by cmpang
Replied by cmpang on topic Who bought Walkera BECAUSE of deViation?
I bought Devo 7e beacuse with the deviation, it is the evolutional transmitter that no one has made it before.

By now it is a smallest transmitter regardless of price and big name in R/C radio manufacturer, with 12 channel capability, full functional mixing, back light display, ball bearing cyclic sticks and most important, easy to carry around..

More
10 Mar 2013 02:10 #7575 by Mullson
Replied by Mullson on topic Who bought Walkera BECAUSE of deViation?

cmpang wrote: I bought Devo 7e beacuse with the deviation, it is the evolutional transmitter that no one has made it before.

By now it is a smallest transmitter regardless of price and big name in R/C radio manufacturer, with 12 channel capability, full functional mixing, back light display, ball bearing cyclic sticks and most important, easy to carry around..

Couldn't say it better myself.

More
10 Mar 2013 10:55 #7590 by -=Hubi-Dirk=-
Replied by -=Hubi-Dirk=- on topic Who bought Walkera BECAUSE of deViation?
I bought a Devo 8s, without any Devo receiver. The reason was the Deviation software. :)

Now I can use all my WK and DSM2 models and I only need my Devo 8s.

Many thanks to the developer!

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds