Devo 10 running Deviation wont save new values

More
08 Dec 2015 19:55 #40710 by steadfast4life
Devo 10 running Deviation wont save new values was created by steadfast4life
I recently entered the realm of deviation with a new Devo 10. Deviation works great, binds well to DSMX RX as I wanted. Bought all the goodies for the multimodule which I have started building. My problem is that the Devo 10 wont save any new values like my DX6 and FrSky Taranis. I've set the timer 20 times but it won't save it. The next time I turn on the transmitter, the timer value is reset to 0. If I set up dual rates, the Devo doesn't remember them the next time I turn on the transmitter. It doesn't seem to matter the value be it rates, internal battery monitor, timer or virtually any value past basic model setup, the transmitter wont save the value. Is there a trick or do I have a dud of a radio? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Dec 2015 03:13 #40736 by Gramps50
Replied by Gramps50 on topic Devo 10 running Deviation wont save new values
I'm going to take a shot in the dark here, I still waiting for my Devo 10 to arrive. Almost sounds to me that one or all of you config files is set to Read Only this would prevent your Devo 10 from writing yo it.

Gramps

More
09 Dec 2015 03:27 #40737 by Deal57
The first time you loaded Deviation did you format the USB drive or just load up the files? If the USB part of memory isn't right, it may not write or read files correctly.

And if it's not that, can you post your tx.ini file and a copy of your model.ini? Are you using Notepad++ (not window's notepad) to edit files or are you editing the in the GUI?

Deviation Devo7e 3way switch mod, A7105, NRF24L01
Devo6s 2x2 switch mod, trim mod, haptic, multimodule, A7105, NRF24L01, CC2500
Devo12e 4-in-1 with voice mod -- it speaks!!

More
02 Feb 2016 22:21 #42530 by steadfast4life
Replied by steadfast4life on topic Devo 10 running Deviation wont save new values
I found a solution to this problem. I tried using a 2s life battery to power the tx instead of the nimh batteries. Problem was that when the voltage gets too low, no new values will be saved. I used a 3s life battery and all is well.

More
02 Feb 2016 23:05 #42532 by Arnold
Good job!

Too many hobbies & too many Devos!
Who knows where the time goes?

Time to create page: 0.044 seconds