FrSky RX to DSM2 RX - channels changed

More
04 Jun 2024 12:23 - 04 Jun 2024 12:36 #78492 by -=Hubi-Dirk=-
Replied by -=Hubi-Dirk=- on topic FrSky RX to DSM2 RX - channels changed
Here is an overview of the CH3 mixer with all three pages. CH2 has exactly the same structure.

Attachments:
Last edit: 04 Jun 2024 12:36 by -=Hubi-Dirk=-.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jun 2024 12:27 #78493 by -=Hubi-Dirk=-
Here the ini-File.

File Attachment:

File Name: model40_20...6-04.ini
File Size:8 KB
Attachments:

More
09 Jun 2024 10:10 #78494 by Donthemon
Replied by Donthemon on topic FrSky RX to DSM2 RX - channels changed
Hi - thanks for the latest model.ini. I now understand how to add the switch controlled flight mode! I also understand that a lot of my confusion has been with the deviationtx gui as implemented on the Devo 7E transmitter. The transmitter is small, very light and ideal for DLG, slope and the other disciplines I fly, but the gui is truly AWFUL!

I am still struggling with the very small amount of aileron movement offered by this mix. I have tried changing all of the curves for each of the channel mixes, both one at a time and in combination, but nothing seems to work. Today I'm starting with a fresh copy of your mix and will go through all of the settings yet again. I mean, it's cold outside and probably going to be raining all day, so what else is there to do!:P

Many thanks for all of your help with this.

Don

More
09 Jun 2024 16:34 #78495 by -=Hubi-Dirk=-
I hope that a good compromise can be found for the required values for the servo travels.

I have seen that I have photographed an incorrect setting in the second picture on page 2 (Ail-Mix). Mux = add must be set here.

But in the ini file you are using it is programmed correctly, I have just checked it.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds