JD 395 cx-10

More
01 Apr 2016 00:40 #45522 by harwoodr
Replied by harwoodr on topic JD 395 cx-10
Hey guys, I'm hoping someone can point me at any documentation for the "new" cx-10 red board protocol...

I'm playing with a nrf24 board on a raspberry pi, and I'd like to look at sniffing the packets sent to the cx-10 - any info would be appreciated.

Also, I have to say that the treasure trove of information I've found on these forums, the rcgroups forums and the associated github/bitbucket accounts of users here... has been very helpful and educational.

Thanks in advance - Ron.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 May 2016 13:31 #48425 by goebish
Replied by goebish on topic JD 395 cx-10
Hi harwoodr, any chance you could get some logic captures of the SPI bus inside the newer "red" TX please ?
I'm not saying than dumping in the air with your setup is impossible, but that's only way harder ;)

More
09 Jul 2017 05:19 #63366 by Baldness
Replied by Baldness on topic JD 395 cx-10
For the love of god, i have been trying to get my mk33041 out of headless mode for literally the entire day.

Im not a programmer. Im not familiar with the "builds" section of this site where someone commented "go see my updates uploads". I cant for the life of me find the cx-10 green model for the Devo7e everyone says is working so great. PLEASE can you just attach it without calling me a newbie and giving me vague hints with acronyms on where to find it here. Im losing my mind, i lost my patience with this 6 hours ago.

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds