Logic Analyzer SPI Capture for PROPEL 74-z

More
27 Jun 2019 20:57 - 27 Jun 2019 21:05 #74611 by Alf-1234
Replied by Alf-1234 on topic Logic Analyzer SPI Capture for PROPEL 74-z
Ich habe heute abend auch die letze Version 105c9fb auf meinem Jumper istalliert.
Wo kann ich denn jetzt im Sender das Protokoll für den Jumper anschauen?
Der Speederbike bindet leider auch mit diesem Protokoll nicht.
Der Telemetrie Bildschirm wird jetzt angezeigt, so wie im Video zu sehen.

Tonight I also have the last version 105c9fb on my jumper.
Where can I now look in the transmitter for the protocol for the jumper?
The Speederbike unfortunately does not bind with this protocol either.
The telemetry screen is now displayed as seen in the video.
Last edit: 27 Jun 2019 21:05 by Alf-1234.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Jul 2019 08:39 - 01 Jul 2019 13:49 #74625 by RAY123
Replied by RAY123 on topic Logic Analyzer SPI Capture for PROPEL 74-z
I just found,if use the Propel TX to Pair code and then turn off the Propel TX, I can use the d7e(105c9fb) to control it(use a.ack yes or no,both ok),If use d7e(105c9fb) pair code first,can't control it.
Last edit: 01 Jul 2019 13:49 by RAY123.

More
01 Jul 2019 10:17 - 01 Jul 2019 13:50 #74628 by RAY123
test video
www.mediafire.com/download/ba6jt93bwbgmwu1

all channel function it's ok B) B)
CHANNEL1, // Aileron
CHANNEL2, // Elevator
CHANNEL3, // Throttle
CHANNEL4, // Rudder
CHANNEL5, // Leds
CHANNEL6, // Roll ccw
CHANNEL7, // Roll cw
CHANNEL8, // Altitude hold
CHANNEL9, // Calibrate
Last edit: 01 Jul 2019 13:50 by RAY123.

More
01 Jul 2019 13:24 #74629 by RAY123
SPI Captures for 74-z receiver:
www.mediafire.com/download/0gfsougta6oydab

More
01 Jul 2019 17:21 #74630 by Alf-1234
Hallo Ray

Zunächst einmal finde ich es super wie du dich hier einbringst und versuchst den Speederbike zum fliegen zu bringen. Super.:) :)

Ich verfolge hier auch deine Tipps und Hinweise sehr genau, aber leider habe ich es bis jetzt nicht geschafft, das mein Speederbike sich mit meinem Jumper bindet. Warum das bei dir im Video klappt und bei meinem Jumper nicht, habe ich leider auch noch nicht ganz verstanden.
Hier ein paar Bilder von meinem Speederbike und Sender.

Hello Ray

First of all, I think it's great how you get here and try to make the Speederbike fly. Super.:) :)

I also follow your tips and hints very well, but unfortunately I have not made it until now, that my Speederbike binds with my jumper. Why this works for you in the video and not with my jumper, unfortunately I have not completely understood.
Here are some pictures of my speederbike and transmitter.

More
01 Jul 2019 20:22 - 01 Jul 2019 20:29 #74631 by RAY123

Alf-1234 wrote: Hallo Ray

Zunächst einmal finde ich es super wie du dich hier einbringst und versuchst den Speederbike zum fliegen zu bringen. Super.:) :)

Ich verfolge hier auch deine Tipps und Hinweise sehr genau, aber leider habe ich es bis jetzt nicht geschafft, das mein Speederbike sich mit meinem Jumper bindet. Warum das bei dir im Video klappt und bei meinem Jumper nicht, habe ich leider auch noch nicht ganz verstanden.
Hier ein paar Bilder von meinem Speederbike und Sender.

Hello Ray

First of all, I think it's great how you get here and try to make the Speederbike fly. Super.:) :)

I also follow your tips and hints very well, but unfortunately I have not made it until now, that my Speederbike binds with my jumper. Why this works for you in the video and not with my jumper, unfortunately I have not completely understood.
Here are some pictures of my speederbike and transmitter.

Please download the test video www.mediafire.com/download/ba6jt93bwbgmwu1
Follow the steps in video :lol: :lol:
Last edit: 01 Jul 2019 20:29 by RAY123.

More
01 Jul 2019 22:29 #74632 by Alf-1234
Diese 3 Videos Ray, habe ich gesehen und versucht nach diesem Muster meinen Speederbike mit dem Jumper zu binden. Das hat leider nicht geklappt.
Warum, weiss ich nicht. Irgendwo in der Firmware muss noch ein Fehler sein.

I saw these 3 videos Ray, and tried to tie my speederbike with the jumper. That unfortunately did not work.
I do not know why. Somewhere in the firmware must still be a mistake.

More
01 Jul 2019 23:23 #74633 by hexfet
Replied by hexfet on topic Logic Analyzer SPI Capture for PROPEL 74-z

Alf-1234 wrote: I saw these 3 videos Ray, and tried to tie my speederbike with the jumper. That unfortunately did not work.
I do not know why. Somewhere in the firmware must still be a mistake.

It is likely the built-in transmitter id for your stock tx is different from Ray's stock tx. If we can solve the binding problem your aircraft may be able to bind to deviation.

More
01 Jul 2019 23:32 #74634 by hexfet

RAY123 wrote: I just found,if use the Propel TX to Pair code and then turn off the Propel TX, I can use the d7e(105c9fb) to control it(use a.ack yes or no,both ok),If use d7e(105c9fb) pair code first,can't control it.

This is good news! Now just need to solve the mystery of binding. At least we know the nRF can talk to the Beken chip.

Unfortunately there is an issue with the receiver captures, possibly poor ground connection or some interference between D3 and D4. The result is that some of the SPI data cannot be decoded. The only signals that are required are MOSI, MISO, CSN, and CLK. If possible please make another capture with just those wires and ground connected. Don't have to try a-ack off/on anymore. Just bind sequence with standard tx (start capture before aircraft power-on), and attempt bind sequence with d7e. Thanks!

More
02 Jul 2019 01:39 - 02 Jul 2019 02:20 #74635 by RAY123

hexfet wrote:

RAY123 wrote: I just found,if use the Propel TX to Pair code and then turn off the Propel TX, I can use the d7e(105c9fb) to control it(use a.ack yes or no,both ok),If use d7e(105c9fb) pair code first,can't control it.

This is good news! Now just need to solve the mystery of binding. At least we know the nRF can talk to the Beken chip.

Unfortunately there is an issue with the receiver captures, possibly poor ground connection or some interference between D3 and D4. The result is that some of the SPI data cannot be decoded. The only signals that are required are MOSI, MISO, CSN, and CLK. If possible please make another capture with just those wires and ground connected. Don't have to try a-ack off/on anymore. Just bind sequence with standard tx (start capture before aircraft power-on), and attempt bind sequence with d7e. Thanks!

4.sr www.mediafire.com/download/d9lyk87m3n38gah

it's ok?:lol: :lol:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2019 02:20 by RAY123.

More
02 Jul 2019 02:38 - 02 Jul 2019 03:26 #74636 by RAY123
I just found a problem, if use d7e controls it and then power-off the d7e , aircraft can't stop, need use propel TX to stop it.

test propel tx ,Disconnect the battery,the same.:lol:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2019 03:26 by RAY123.

More
02 Jul 2019 15:41 #74638 by hexfet
This capture looks good. Surprisingly some differences from the tx captures, which points to a couple things to try. Should have a test build in a day or two.

Turn off the aircraft first :)

More
02 Jul 2019 23:42 #74644 by hexfet
Test build is updated ( ddf3677 ). If binding doesn't work, please make a capture on the receiver while trying to bind with the devo.

More
03 Jul 2019 01:17 - 03 Jul 2019 03:48 #74645 by RAY123
ddf3677
it's ok!!!
it's ok !!!
it's ok !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Find a bug

Test video ddf3677:https://www.mediafire.com/download/l552q67p9gwbd93
Last edit: 03 Jul 2019 03:48 by RAY123.

More
03 Jul 2019 07:30 - 03 Jul 2019 07:41 #74647 by Alf-1234
Ich habe mir hier jetzt auch die neueste Version (ddf3677) auf meinem Jumper T8SG installiert.
Leider kann ich meinen Speederbike mit dem Jumper nicht binden.:(
Wie muss ich den Sender genau binden? Ich bekomme diese Meldung im Display siehe Foto.
Funktioniert das nur mit einem Devo 7e Sender???

I have now installed the latest version (ddf3677) on my Jumper T8SG.
Unfortunately, I can not tie my speederbike with the jumper.
How should I bind the transmitter exactly? I get this message in the display see photo.
Does this only work with a Devo 7e transmitter?
Attachments:
Last edit: 03 Jul 2019 07:41 by Alf-1234.

More
03 Jul 2019 17:21 #74665 by RAY123

Alf-1234 wrote: Ich habe mir hier jetzt auch die neueste Version (ddf3677) auf meinem Jumper T8SG installiert.
Leider kann ich meinen Speederbike mit dem Jumper nicht binden.:(
Wie muss ich den Sender genau binden? Ich bekomme diese Meldung im Display siehe Foto.
Funktioniert das nur mit einem Devo 7e Sender???

I have now installed the latest version (ddf3677) on my Jumper T8SG.
Unfortunately, I can not tie my speederbike with the jumper.
How should I bind the transmitter exactly? I get this message in the display see photo.
Does this only work with a Devo 7e transmitter?

My friends successfully controlled 74-z with d7e d10, and the f7 screen showed protocol mismatch.

More
03 Jul 2019 19:40 #74675 by hexfet

RAY123 wrote: My friends successfully controlled 74-z with d7e d10, and the f7 screen showed protocol mismatch.

Did they copy the protocol folder to the f7?

Do you mean they controlled your 74-z with their transmitters, or do they have their own aircraft? I expect it was your aircraft because Alf-1234 is not able to bind. The receiver sends information to the transmitter that is likely used to determine the address and/or channels used in the data phase. It works with RAY123's aircraft because that's where the captures came from and the address and channels are known.

Unfortunately for this protocol we will likely need captures from other aircraft for it to be fully reversed.

Watched the video - thinking about how the 74-z might be re-binding. Careful with your fingers :)

More
04 Jul 2019 00:03 #74676 by RAY123

hexfet wrote:

RAY123 wrote: My friends successfully controlled 74-z with d7e d10, and the f7 screen showed protocol mismatch.

Did they copy the protocol folder to the f7?

Do you mean they controlled your 74-z with their transmitters, or do they have their own aircraft? I expect it was your aircraft because Alf-1234 is not able to bind. The receiver sends information to the transmitter that is likely used to determine the address and/or channels used in the data phase. It works with RAY123's aircraft because that's where the captures came from and the address and channels are known.

Unfortunately for this protocol we will likely need captures from other aircraft for it to be fully reversed.

Watched the video - thinking about how the 74-z might be re-binding. Careful with your fingers :)

f7's mod file is too small.
My friend have their own aircraft , he tested d7e 128k and couldn't control 74-z , D10 successfully controls 74-z.My d7e is 256k mcu.:P :P

More
05 Jul 2019 22:48 - 06 Jul 2019 02:07 #74695 by hexfet
Test build is updated ( 9e5dfe5 ). This should work for 7e and f7. There's a more general problem with modular builds. I made a temporary fix.

If possible please make a capture on the receiver at the time the tx is powered off. There are a few different things the receiver could do to reconnect, so need a capture to see what it's doing.

Alf-1234, the problem with the T8SG Plus may be that it does not support the Auto-ACK function. I tested my T8+ (which is one of the first) and the 4in1 module does not support Auto-ACK. That feature is required for this protocol. Not sure if later T8SG models used compatible radio devices. If you could post a video of the telemetry test page while trying to bind that will confirm the issue.
Last edit: 06 Jul 2019 02:07 by hexfet.

More
06 Jul 2019 02:35 #74696 by jitter
Replied by jitter on topic Logic Analyzer SPI Capture for PROPEL 74-z
first of all, lots of thanks for working on this!
just got a "T8SG Plus Advanced" and i have the "Tie Fighter" from propel. so i flashed the 9e5dfe5 on it and tried but... it does not bind.
is there a way to work around the lack of the 'Auto-ACK' feature?
or is there anything else i can do to help?
best regards

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds