Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

• om-drones
02 Jan 2023 15:11
Replied by om-drones on topic Eachine E58,

Eachine E58,

Category: Model Requests

Hey! Im sorry to post in this old post but there is a way to check if UDP messages are the same bits for UART communication between wifi and flight controller (yellow wire)?
  • hexfet
23 Dec 2022 23:43
Replied by hexfet on topic cherche mise a pour radio jumper t8sg

cherche mise a pour radio jumper t8sg

Category: General Discussions

• aliene85
23 Dec 2022 17:56
cherche mise a pour radio jumper t8sg was created by aliene85

cherche mise a pour radio jumper t8sg

Category: General Discussions

bonjour
je recherche un nouveau deviation pour ma radio jumper t8sg v1
je suis actuelement sur deviation-t8sg-v5.0.0-06c2f7d , je voudrai savoir si il y a en un nouveau
si oui , je voudrai bien lien de téléchargement
merci
  • hexfet
21 Dec 2022 22:31
Replied by hexfet on topic Jumper T8SG v3 Carbon ELRS CRSF CONFIG BLACK BAR

Jumper T8SG v3 Carbon ELRS CRSF CONFIG BLACK BAR

Category: Feedback & Questions

In general look for "[hexfet]nightly_build" in the list on the Test Builds page . Unfortunately the link to that build changes every time it's updated. I don't have github privileges to update the "official" nightly build link.

The current latest build is [hexfet]nightly_build
  • freudnick
21 Dec 2022 14:52
Replied by freudnick on topic Devo 10 Upgrade 4.1 auf 5.0 funktioniert nicht

Devo 10 Upgrade 4.1 auf 5.0 funktioniert nicht

Habe die Lösung selbst gefunden. Das upgrade über USB mit kopieren
der Dateien funktioniert nicht. Man muß in jedem Fall eine DFU Installation
mit Walkera DfuSe machen.
  • freudnick
21 Dec 2022 13:47
Devo 10 Upgrade 4.1 auf 5.0 funktioniert nicht was created by freudnick

Devo 10 Upgrade 4.1 auf 5.0 funktioniert nicht

Das upgraden von Version 4.1 auf 5.0 bei meiner Devo10 über USB funktionirt nicht.
Es bleibt immer die alte Version 4.1 drauf.
Beim upgraden auf eine Nightly Version wird keine Versionsnummer angezeigt
und es sind keine neuen Protokolle verfügbar
Kann da jemand helfen?
  • Kobbom
21 Dec 2022 11:28
Replied by Kobbom on topic Jumper T8SG v3 Carbon ELRS CRSF CONFIG BLACK BAR

vanuatuian wrote: not sure if this will help, but for me i have the carbon edition radio and i found this version "deviation-t8sg_v2-v5.0.0-60968b7" worked for me in the above link. i was originally using deviation-t8sg_v2_plus-v5.0.0-60968b7 and it was giving me weird artifacts all over my screen.
good luck!

So the version deviation-t8sg_v2-v5.0.0-60968b7 is work for you ? Could you please share the link download for me ?
The link above was expired..

THanks
  • Kobbom
21 Dec 2022 11:27
Replied by Kobbom on topic Jumper T8SG v3 Carbon ELRS CRSF CONFIG BLACK BAR

hexfet wrote: Unfortunately the official nightly builds are not working. Download the latest t8sg_v2 firmware here . This firmware has better support for ELRS and multiple fixes, including for the long name issue.

Jumper setting information is here .

Could you please share new link ? I think that link was expired..
Thanks
  • estojicmm
17 Dec 2022 16:11
Replied by estojicmm on topic expressLRS

expressLRS

Category: Protocol Development

That is the firmware I am using.
I don't have logic analyzer.
TX goes into wifi mode after the timeout.

Some people reported successful connection with Devo7E, so I am probably doing something wrong, but failing to find out what is the problem. I checked many times that everything is connected correctly. For now I am giving up.

Thank you very much for your development and your support.
  • hexfet
17 Dec 2022 15:46
Replied by hexfet on topic expressLRS

expressLRS

estojicmm wrote: Seems that my Devo7E doesn't communicate with HM ES24TX module. When this TX module is just plugged in powered Jumper T-lite I see substantial RF power emission on my DIY RF power meter, even without any receiver bound. That is not happening if TX module is connected with Devo7E.

If you have a logic analyzer or FTDI you could check the validity of the CRSF data. I tested a build in my t8sg with telemetry and config disabled which is as close as I can get to a 7e. The TX and RX connected fine as long as model match was off so I think the 7e CRSF output should be fine.

If you enable the auto-wifi on the TX does it go into wifi mode after the timeout? That would indicate it's not receiving a CRSF signal.
  • hexfet
17 Dec 2022 15:02

expressLRS

gittaimi wrote: Hi
I have 7e 256 and R9M and R9M lite modules( elrs2.1). Can I use those? If so, which nightly should I use?
Thx

Deviation CRSF will support ELRS configuration on the 7e-256. I don't know about putting ELRS on that hardware.

The current nightly build is here .
  • estojicmm
17 Dec 2022 10:52

expressLRS

Seems that my Devo7E doesn't communicate with HM ES24TX module. When this TX module is just plugged in powered Jumper T-lite I see substantial RF power emission on my DIY RF power meter, even without any receiver bound. That is not happening if TX module is connected with Devo7E.
  • estojicmm
17 Dec 2022 08:28

expressLRS

hexfet wrote: Might want to check the timing on the tip signal matches the bit rate you have selected for CRSF. And it looks strong with little noise? I'd stick with 400K bit-rate setting on CRSF until it's working. And 2.25M requires ELRS 3.

The signal is strong with little noise. Signal periods in 400K seems to be in exact inverse proportion to 2.25M (approximately 5 times longer).
  • gittaimi
16 Dec 2022 23:24 - 16 Dec 2022 23:26
Replied by gittaimi on topic expressLRS

expressLRS

Hi
I have 7e 256 and R9M and R9M lite modules( elrs2.1). Can I use those? If so, which nightly should I use?
Thx
  • hexfet
16 Dec 2022 22:45

expressLRS

Might want to check the timing on the tip signal matches the bit rate you have selected for CRSF. And it looks strong with little noise? I'd stick with 400K bit-rate setting on CRSF until it's working. And 2.25M requires ELRS 3.
  • estojicmm
16 Dec 2022 22:22

expressLRS

Thanks Hexfet for the quick reply. I am not using model match feature.

It is important information that Uart should be non-inverted on ELRS2.0. I am stuck with 2.0 because I have only SPI receivers. I have one regular receiver on the way, so I'll try with it as well once it arrives.
  • hexfet
16 Dec 2022 22:13 - 16 Dec 2022 22:14

expressLRS

estojicmm wrote: Hi,

- I tried both UART inverted and not inverted option (don't know if it is important any more)
- The same TX module connected to Jumper T-Lite works fine with the same receiver

Do you guys have any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks.

Most of the configuration looks fine to me. The UART setting needs to be non-inverted for ELRS 2. With ELRS 3 or later and a TX with an ESP32 processor the inverted setting doesn't matter .

Are you using the model match feature? If so try turning it off. Since the 7e doesn't have enough memory to support CRSF configuration it also can't tell the TX at startup time which model match ID to use. I don't know if the TX powers up with the model ID it was previously using or not.
  • hexfet
16 Dec 2022 21:44 - 16 Dec 2022 21:45

expressLRS

Slawyn41 wrote: I DUNNO HOW TO ENABLE EXTERNAL RF AND I DIDNT FIND ANY INFO ON IT ONLINE

Deviation doesn't have control of the expansion bay power pin. You should see a little less than battery voltage on the JR bay power pins whenever the radio is powered on.

Did the radio come with a standard build of deviation, or did Radiomaster make some changes? What version (including radio model) did you install?
  • estojicmm
16 Dec 2022 19:07

expressLRS

Hi,

Despite many attempts I couldn't make ELRS TX module connected to DEVO 7E to bind with the receiver. I have:

- Happymodel ES24TX module
- SPI ELRS receiver built in BetaFPV 1-2S 12A FC
- I am using the latest "deviation-devo7e-v5.0.0-987234e" nightly build on Devo 7E.
- I've tried both ELRS 2.0 and ELRS 2.5.1 on TX side,
- on RX side it is ELRS2.0 I assume, since FC is flashed with Betaflight 4.3.0, official release
- I tried both UART inverted and not inverted option (don't know if it is important any more)
- On Devo7E CRSF protocol is chosen.
- Binding phrase is set on TX and it is also entered to SPI receiver using Betaflight CLI command (set expresslrs_uid =...)
- TX signal input is connected to tip point on DEVO 7E 3.5mm interface. It is also checked with oscilloscope and signal is present. LEDs in TX module are turned on, showing it is powered.
- The same TX module connected to Jumper T-Lite works fine with the same receiver

Do you guys have any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks.
  • Slawyn41
16 Dec 2022 14:00
Replied by Slawyn41 on topic expressLRS

expressLRS

I DUNNO HOW TO ENABLE EXTERNAL RF AND I DIDNT FIND ANY INFO ON IT ONLINE
Displaying 241 - 260 out of 76179 results.
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds