Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

• Zaphod
22 Nov 2022 10:47
Replied by Zaphod on topic Is Development Dead for Deviationtx ?

Is Development Dead for Deviationtx ?

Category: Development

Thanks so much! No idea why but i only got a blank page from the link above.
  • -=Hubi-Dirk=-
22 Nov 2022 06:43
Replied by -=Hubi-Dirk=- on topic Is Development Dead for Deviationtx ?

• Zaphod
20 Nov 2022 06:56
Replied by Zaphod on topic Is Development Dead for Deviationtx ?

hexfet wrote: Builds of the latest software are here . The repo automated build is not currently working.

For Frsky both versions of ACCST (D16) are supported. ACCESS is not supported. Not sure what's new for Futaba but haven't been any recent changes in that protocol in Deviation.

Update history is here. There've been a few recent updates.

Hi,

Just checking in for the first time in a while to see if I should do an update to the latest nightly.

The link above to the latest nightly updates take me to a blank page.

Could someone please link me to the latest nightly updates since the automated system isn't working?

Thanks so much.

Zap
  • belrik
19 Nov 2022 13:46
Replied by belrik on topic expressLRS

expressLRS

Category: Protocol Development

hexfet wrote: Please post anything more you learn. Won't be able to try 3.0 myself till mid-October.

Running on eLRS v3.0.1 now and your last build. Everything is working well except when I enter the VTX Admin menu.... Trying to do anything in the VTX admin causes the radio to power off!

I am using the BetaFPV 1W Micro TX and I've flashed the backpack. Under EdgeTX this allows the user to pick band/channel/power and attempt to send it. Goggles and quad should then update VTX settings.

Never seen a bug that caused the radio to totally power off before, not a freeze but totally shutdown.
  • geoffroy
11 Nov 2022 15:59
démarrage de mon TX 8 was created by geoffroy

démarrage de mon TX 8

Category: Model Configs

Bonjour
je viens de me rendre acquéreur d'une radio TX 8
Bien[ évidemment j'ai connecté celle ci avec une batterie 2S
Au démarrage, pour la première fois j'arrive tout de suite sur USB protocol?? et non pas sur la page menu model .. pour configurer un avion
Que faire pour venir la page menu modèle ??
dans l'attente
merci
cdt
JJ GEOFFROY
  • -=Hubi-Dirk=-
22 Oct 2022 05:57
Replied by -=Hubi-Dirk=- on topic Devo8s touchscreen replacement

Devo8s touchscreen replacement

Category: General Discussions

Unfortunately I don't have a tip where to buy a touchscreen for the 8s. The number of dealers has also become very scarce. One option would of course be to buy a used working 8s and use it as a spare parts stock.

However, your description of the error has triggered the thought in me that this could be a purely mechanical influence and not a defect of the touchscreen. Such an influence could be caused by dirt, foreign objects, a twisting of the screen or a pressure point in the screen's frame.

In your case, I would demount the 8s, completely remove/expose/examine/clean the screen (if you haven't already tried this) and reconnect the components so that a test of the screen is possible outside the case of the 8s.

It may also be oxidation in a connector or a connector has come loose. For a touchscreen that operates with resistance changes, that would be a possible explanation for the problem.
  • TheDogWithShades
19 Oct 2022 07:41 - 19 Oct 2022 07:42
Devo8s touchscreen replacement was created by TheDogWithShades

Devo8s touchscreen replacement

So, as the title summarizes. I got yet another devo8s (in addition to the one I already got and I’m in love with - of course with the Deviation firmware) but the screen is bonkers, just doesn’t work all that well, and isn’t calibrated properly.

So I was wondering if there’s any kind of screen replacement I can buy? I’ve seen there’s screens for the raspberry pi that are the same size for the devo8s screen, but I don’t want to buy it without confirmation.

Thanks - TDWS
  • JmP
18 Oct 2022 05:37
Replied by JmP on topic Is my Jumper T8SG bricked?

Is my Jumper T8SG bricked?

Category: Feedback & Questions

I have watched Jumper fix it videos and also all the other computer suggestions to get the Tx operating again. There is no connection between the computer and Jumper other than a couple beeps. You would think that with all the other Jumper users with the same USB on the screen problem that Diviation would have made an effort to show a simple step by step process to repair our Jumpers. I can'r even connect with their support.
Any other ways to make the Jumper work once more ?
  • vlad_vy
17 Oct 2022 16:09
Replied by vlad_vy on topic Is my Jumper T8SG bricked?

Most likely Tx filesystem is damaged. Try write filesystem to Tx USB drive from firmware archive. Don't write *.zip and *.dfu files.

www.jumper-rc.com/download/t8sg-plus-v3/
  • JmP
16 Oct 2022 21:53
Replied by JmP on topic Is my Jumper T8SG bricked?

Read the messages and found the USB cable that matches the Jumper.
Plugged cable into both and then turned on Tx....red light on power button and USB symbol on screen.
Nothing happens as I press Tx buttons.
Now what ????
  • kmewes
14 Oct 2022 17:25
Replied by kmewes on topic Devo F7 Deviation 5

Devo F7 Deviation 5

Category: Builds

If you still need the install I have a version that worked for me. I can email you the zip archive.
  • vlad_vy
30 Sep 2022 04:57 - 30 Sep 2022 04:59
Replied by vlad_vy on topic Devo 7e with rf module from Walkera WK-2801 pro

Devo 7e with rf module from Walkera WK-2801 pro

Use Wiki to install your module to Devo7e.
www.deviationtx.com/wiki/rf_module_installation/devo7e

If one module is being installed, CSN should connect to the 'TMS' pin.

• PanKek
26 Sep 2022 19:54
Replied by PanKek on topic Devo 7e with rf module from Walkera WK-2801 pro

I am planning to remove the stock module and install the WK-2801 module alone. It's a CYRF6936 module. Should the pinout remain the same as you suggested?
Thanks for your time.
  • vlad_vy
25 Sep 2022 07:43
Replied by vlad_vy on topic Devo 7e with rf module from Walkera WK-2801 pro

I think it can be used.

Pinout:
1 - CSN
2 - SCK
3 - Reset
4 - MOSI
5 - MISO
6 - +5V
7 - GND

fcc.report/FCC-ID/S29WK-2801PRO

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

• PanKek
24 Sep 2022 19:25
Devo 7e with rf module from Walkera WK-2801 pro was created by PanKek

Hello all.
Is it possible to install the rf module from an old Walkera WK-2801-pro to Devo 7e?
I am interested to run Devo 7e under dsmx protocol with telemetry and full range power.
  • Ltomi78
24 Sep 2022 16:14 - 24 Sep 2022 16:45
Eachine h7/ Star Flip drone MT99xx prtocol rate ch was created by Ltomi78

Eachine h7/ Star Flip drone MT99xx prtocol rate ch

I have this eachine or jjrc or star flip (can be by under many names) H7 quadcopter using MT99xx protocol. I ve selected on radiomaster TX16S..(latest multi modul fw) MT99xx and H7 subprotocol and i can control AETR direction and flip on ch5 but cannot select the rate on CH6..it is always on high rate (or speed mode) also dont know which channels works with trim. Board labeledd MT9913 R2..maybe need a previous version multi modul fw?
I ve read this but cannot found info for change rate CHannel.
www.multi-module.org/using-the-module/protocol-details/mt99xx
  • Ltomi78
24 Sep 2022 16:12
Replied by Ltomi78 on topic EAchine / Gin H7

EAchine / Gin H7

I have this eachine H7 quadcopter using MT99xx protocol. I ve selected on TX16S..(latest multi modul fw) MT99xx and H7 subprotocol and i can control AETR direction and flip on ch5 but cannot select the rate on CH6..it is always on high rate (or speed mode) also dont know which channels works with trim. Board labeledd MT9913 R2..maybe need a previous version multi modul fw?
I ve read this but cannot found info for change rate CHannel.
www.multi-module.org/using-the-module/protocol-details/mt99xx
  • rbecq
20 Sep 2022 13:37
Replied by rbecq on topic Voice alerts test build

Voice alerts test build

Yes, in my Devo12, I used UART5 TX (PC12 PIN) for voice output. The PC12 PIN on Devo12 is connected to 3-way INP_MIX switch and I had to disconnect it.
  • McGyver
17 Sep 2022 21:26 - 17 Sep 2022 22:30
Replied by McGyver on topic Voice alerts test build

Voice alerts test build

I wonder is there any other processor out pin we could use instead ppm output to send data to dfplayer? Or is only „free” serial output which could be used. As I read when ppm output is active voice mode doesn’t work or jus doesn’t receive any data. I’m not too familiar with that processors but if there’s any other serial output we could use that will work even with ppm output is active which makes that transmitter really ultimate build ;)

As I see output pin A0 is unused and A1 is used for buzzer. A2/A3 has some connection with power button.
A0 could be used as Uart4tx. If we could connect to it our dfplayer and send tx data instead trainer port that could be possible to run everything at once.
  • PanKek
17 Sep 2022 15:00
Replied by PanKek on topic VTX control from Devo menu

VTX control from Devo menu

I am trying to bind a SPM4650 (SRXL2) micro receiver with my Devo 7E transmitter running devo7e-v5.0.0-c84450e firmware, with no luck. Flight controller is a Betafpv F405. The receiver goes into bind mode, but it wont bind with Devo 7e under DSMX protocol.
Before installing the SPM4650 i was using a dsmx nano receiver and it could bind with Devo 7e.

What could be the problem?
Displaying 281 - 300 out of 76179 results.
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds