Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: )

• BlackLotus
04 Apr 2022 01:09
Replied by BlackLotus on topic Voice alerts test build

Voice alerts test build

Category: Builds

Try with Nightly build. I'm also using Devo 8.
  • leventuygun
03 Apr 2022 22:29
Replied by leventuygun on topic Voice alerts test build

Voice alerts test build

Category: Builds

Hi friends,
The voice alerts for devo's must be very good, but I thing there is/are no built(s) or I can't find any builds.
Yes I know, the issues a little bit old, but very attractive.
By the way ,my question is; I have a devo 8 with "deviation-devo8-v5.0.0.dfu" and no problem, very happy with my devo8.
Now I make the hardware wirings as shown in wiki pages for voice support with "DfPlayer" but no success, I make all the modifications for hardware and software side as shown and read all the messages here. DfPlayer is working well alone. At that point, if any one wants to say something about this issue, you all welcome from now. Thanks.
  • hexfet
03 Apr 2022 20:41
Replied by hexfet on topic expressLRS

expressLRS

Category: Protocol Development

I've merged the latest changes and created a new nightly_build directory in the Downloads section: f6f940d

This build enforces a valid value for Fixed ID (0-63). A couple of UI improvements are included. The 1000Hz FLRC packet rate is also supported.
  • KArlk.
31 Mar 2022 08:21
Replied by KArlk. on topic expressLRS

expressLRS

Thanks for the info!

The pictures and diagrams are realy helpful. I've ordered the module and will try this as soon as it arrives.
  • pezza2
28 Mar 2022 06:49
Replied by pezza2 on topic DEVO 10 - I want original devo firmware back!

DEVO 10 - I want original devo firmware back!

Category: Stock Firmware Help

Problem solved, Upgrade tool wasn't going into DFU mode and was unable to see tx. Uninstalled all of the tool and reinstalled fresh 2.31 upgrade tool and downloaded fresh original firmware .8A and lib 2.
When I did this awhile back something went wrong and the screen was unusable , file must have been corrupted.
All good now thanks for your response
  • jfitz66
26 Mar 2022 12:04
Replied by jfitz66 on topic DEVO 10 - I want original devo firmware back!

The software isn't recognized or you don't see the devo as a drive when connecting to the software? Maybe you have a bad cable. Its happened to me.
  • pezza2
26 Mar 2022 08:10
Replied by pezza2 on topic DEVO 10 - I want original devo firmware back!

Hi
I'm new to this forum , I have 6 x Devo10 transmitters ,I have tried to use use use the dfuse 2.31 upgrade tool on all of them but it isn't recognized on any of them. I'm using windows10. I have followed all instructions regarding connection but still no luck.
Can any one help , please?
  • marcus0304
25 Mar 2022 07:14 - 25 Mar 2022 07:55
Replied by marcus0304 on topic expressLRS

expressLRS

you can refer this topic:
www.deviationtx.com/forum/how-to/3592-7e...-out-and-deviationtx

In this Topic: using trainer wire connect to OpenPilot module. this method can connect ELRS module without drill a hole at radio back plate.

I drill a hole at radio back plate and connect ELRS module's CRSF pin to Devo7E's Trainer Top tip pad at 3.5mm jack board as attached picture below.
Considering Devo7E power drain. I use DC/DC 5v step-up module supplied by battery to connect ELRS Module.

I print a nano bay adapter to mount this module:
www.thingiverse.com/thing:5169757

you also have to use 2.54 round pin header (two side male ) to connect module and wire
  • Fernandez
24 Mar 2022 21:26
Replied by Fernandez on topic Jumper t8sg v2 plus no dfu mode

Jumper t8sg v2 plus no dfu mode

Category: General Discussions

I think it is actually quite simple, I have the same driver issue some times, when using several flight controllers and deviation, it seems windows picks the wrong driver, automatically.... and have been playing with all kind of solutions drivers fixes zadig but could not get it to work reliably. But actually it is simple to sort;

In WIN10,
you have to go to device manager,
go to the STM32 Bootloader of DFU port which does not work, right click it, select update driver,
select browse my computer for drivers,
select let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer,
There you select,the other Driver than currently selcted. (probabaly there are multiple drivers)
click Next
click close done.

You should see immediately in Dfuse your Tx apear, (assuming you started deviation transmitter, with button pressed in DFU mode, not usb drive mode)

It could be if you want to flash your Betaflight F7 controller in DFU mode you have to go here back again and change it again.....
  • KArlk.
24 Mar 2022 09:40 - 24 Mar 2022 09:42
Replied by KArlk. on topic expressLRS

expressLRS

marcus0304 wrote: Hi

I use BetaFPV ELRS Micro TX Module 1W Edition at Jumper t8sg v3 it works great.

But there are nothing in CRSF but "bit rate" when I use Jumper 2.4G ELRS TX Module AION NANO at DEVO 7E.
I use transmitter’s trainer port (tip connector) to connect this module and it can bind a receiver and work normally.

Is it normal for Devo 7E using a CRSF protocol (also ELRS) or something i have done wrong.

firmware : dba34f0
Thanks.

Hello,

i've been wanting to switch to elrs too. How did you use the jumper AION NANO module with the devo 7e? As far as I can see this module has only the pins for the module bay, did you somehow connect these to the trainer port of the devo? Can you explain to me how you did this?

I've tried the betafpv literadio 2se because it was cheap but I hate how unresponsive the sticks are in the middle (deadzone). Would love to use my devo7e also for elrs stuff!

Thanks in advance
  • dinho.limno
21 Mar 2022 19:06
Replied by dinho.limno on topic Jumper t8sg v2 plus no dfu mode

I've tried almost everything: usb cable, Zadig, all versions of dFuse and STM drivers, and even using Linux to get it recognized. Last attempt left ImpulseRC running for 3 hours and the result was that I lost sound. I'm starting to think that the voice mod module has something to do with it, that avoid hardware been recognized.
  • Iroquois
21 Mar 2022 11:53
Twister Ninja was created by Iroquois

Twister Ninja

Does anyone know the protocol for the Twister range of helicopters?
  • hexfet
18 Mar 2022 01:30
Replied by hexfet on topic Jumper t8sg v2 plus no dfu mode

Try the drivers offered by the Zadig program if you're using Windows. Another user reported Windows 11 doesn't work for running dFuse.
  • hexfet
18 Mar 2022 01:16 - 18 Mar 2022 01:17

expressLRS

Test build is updated - 46e93f1 . This version has a change to fix the CRSF parameter pages getting stuck on LOADING at 400Kbps and 500Hz packet rate. In these conditions ELRS splits CRSF messages into more chunks than usual. Deviation had only allowed for a max of 5 chunks but ELRS was sending 6. Increased the limit in Deviation to 10.

Another issue may be in play as well. The ELRS master branch has a fix for a glitch on the serial line when the UART is not inverted. That fix is not included in the 2.X maintenance stream so is not in 2.3.0. The glitch may also cause errors when loading parameters. If the CRSF config menus still don't behave well with the above test build, please try it with an ELRS build from the master branch.
  • dinho.limno
17 Mar 2022 23:10
Replied by dinho.limno on topic Firmware Update Jumper T8SG Plus

Firmware Update Jumper T8SG Plus

I'm in the same boat. Did you have any success in solve it?
  • dinho.limno
17 Mar 2022 15:39
Replied by dinho.limno on topic Jumper t8sg v2 plus no dfu mode

How do you manage to install the correct drives? I 've been had a hard time to fix it.
  • hexfet
17 Mar 2022 12:40

expressLRS

Not a problem. I've added the non-plus version to the current test build directory.
  • tonh
17 Mar 2022 10:53 - 17 Mar 2022 10:58
Replied by tonh on topic expressLRS

expressLRS

Ah.. sorry... I meant elrs v1.0 :-) using the deviationtx build provided by Phobos indeed.. I'll update everything in the next couple of days..

By the way.. you're compiling it for the 'plus' version, with the oled screen, no? I've got the Carbon looking 'v3' which uses the 'non plus' firmware.. it's got an lcd screen if it's not too much to ask maybe for your next build, build one for the 'non plus' version as well? If that's too much of a hassle, I'll understand!

Cheers, Ton

hexfet wrote:

tonh wrote: Hey guys..

I've been happily flying elrs 1.0 for a long time now. Why update if it works, right? I've had some spare time last couple of days.. (caught covid... time to update everything... ;-) ) ...Been reading up on this. Am I correct in understanding that with 1.0 (Phobos' DeviationTX build) I'm not actually running 500hz? If that's the case, then I'm really going to need to update this. Really appreciate the tlc deviationtx is getting, Hexfet! thanks!!!!

Thank you! I'm a little uncertain about the version numbers you're giving. You should be using ELRS 2.X version else the config pages won't work.

I think you might be using "1.0" as the change Phobos made in Deviation. That change adds support for multiple packet rates including 500Hz. However it did not implement full CRSFshot. I saw an ELRS change go by a few weeks ago that I think made CRSFshot required, but I didn't look into what ELRS does if it's not there.

There are several other improvements as well and you should definitely upgrade. Latest test build - d3964e5 .

• hexfet
17 Mar 2022 02:31

expressLRS

Okay, that is the same behavior I see. I'll look into what's happening in the next couple days.
  • rc manic
17 Mar 2022 00:39 - 17 Mar 2022 00:43
Replied by rc manic on topic expressLRS

expressLRS

So, looks like tx/rx connected at appropriate rate. However tx elrs menu gets stuck in updating good/bad packet rate display, states LOADING and stays there.

Rx elrs menu shows correct good/bad packet rate and connection status.

TLM 1/64
Occurs with rx on/off.
Displaying 441 - 460 out of 76173 results.
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds