Jumper T8SG builds

More
25 Jan 2018 06:40 #67145 by Vino
Replied by Vino on topic Jumper T8SG builds

vlad_vy wrote: It can be improper calibration (don't forget calibrate knobs along with sticks) or AIL pot connection to mainboard problem.

Thanks for your help, Vlad, it's MUCH appreciated. Yeah, I saw your response on rcgroups to my thread so I responded there so we're not chatting between both groups.

I THINK I calibrated it properly but, this is my first radio and I've never seen it done, so.. But I explained what I did in the rcgroups thread if you're able to take a look at that and check.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Apr 2018 12:23 - 30 Apr 2018 12:24 #68936 by fneuf
Replied by fneuf on topic Jumper T8SG builds
I just updated to 2018-04-28 from 2017-11-07, I'm surprised I don't see anymore the version date on the bootscreen. I now see what I believe to be the build number "9864d0d".
If I upgrade with latest 5.0.0 this version/date is then blank on bootscreen and also in the "About Deviation" menu.
Is this behavior normal ?
Last edit: 30 Apr 2018 12:24 by fneuf.

More
01 May 2018 05:29 #68947 by vlad_vy
Replied by vlad_vy on topic Jumper T8SG builds
Initially T8SG based on Nightly Builds.
If you will update to Nightly builds you will see the build number.
If you will update to "Deviation v5.0.0 build with latest protocols" you will see the v5.0.0 build date. Also, you need rewrite filesystem, since it's different from Nightly builds.

More
05 Jun 2021 02:49 #77420 by chbronco
Replied by chbronco on topic Jumper T8SG help
Someone stepped?and broke the right gimbal the pitch one I can fix it .but for the life of me I can't figure out how the spring goes back in .Seen some pics the pitch spring hooks on the bearing holder but what does it hook to any help? This is the 1st gen jumper t8sg.

Time to create page: 0.033 seconds