Protocols, Chips and Hardware

More
16 Dec 2013 22:33 #16725 by hepoun
Replied by hepoun on topic Protocols, Chips and Hardware
Hi, I have sad info, my friend ordered A7105 module from ebay seller noted in module installation manual, and after long delays and assurances from seller nothing was delivered (he was talking about hurricane in China etc.), delivery tracking is showing just "Item was posted on 22.09.2013". At the end my friend missed ebay protection period and from that time seller doesn't communicate, so there is money paid but no module :( Just for a record that it's not 100% reliable...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Dec 2013 05:46 #16730 by victzh
Replied by victzh on topic Protocols, Chips and Hardware
It's not, but this seller usually can be contacted and the issue resolved. I bought several items from them, and while their delivery is very sloooow, they communicate well. Just ask them to re-send an item (believe me, it does not cost $15 to make it, their margins must be insane) and they most probably do. It takes a month or so, usually.

More
17 Dec 2013 15:00 #16742 by robca
Replied by robca on topic Protocols, Chips and Hardware
What I learned, is to always open a case a couple of days before the eBay protection expires, with a note along the lines of "I can wait a few more days if needed, but I need to open the case now or eBay protection will expire"

I live in a place where shipments are frequently delayed, and I never lost protection, even if I sometimes had to wait 2 months for a delivery. Even good sellers are more motivated when a case is opened :-) and I can always close it as soon as I receive the item

More
07 Jan 2014 17:55 #18153 by hepoun
Replied by hepoun on topic Protocols, Chips and Hardware
I talked to my friend lately and the seller contacted him (it looks like after complaints sent to e-bay), they agreed to refund and money were sent back. So not so bad in the end. :)

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds